Discussion » Pets & Animals » uh. whats up with some of the people.

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:

drown cats, beat pigs, crush rabbits.

haven't you ever heard of cruelty to animals?

I'd like to see someone like this on the street. I'd beat your ass.

and those people who sell animals on the streets. Putting them into tiny, tiny little cages.

How would you like it if i put your sorry ass into a cage?

Fuckheads you should die.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... same title, but different concept ...

Q: why is it important to be in the "front"?

... the first few to watch Adver-former 3

... the first to get off the bus, or subway, or the first to get on ...

... the first to do anything for that matter?

What's wrong with these people?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll see your "first to get off the bus" and raise you a "make everyone behind you wait while you open your umbrella in the bus doorway".

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... fold ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) .. damn ... I should not have folded ... I have seen one who threw her corn cob (it's called corn cob, right?) outside the bus window ... when I asked, she said "its public area" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That pig beating story on ChinaSmack wasn't all fun and games, y'know. It seemed like it was part of a forensics lesson. Pig flesh is very similar to human flesh, so if you want to observe the physical effects of beating a human being to death, a pig is a good substitute.

(this is also why pork tastes so fucking good, and why cannibals call spit-roasted human "long pig")

That said, I think cruelty to animals is grudgingly acceptable if it benefits humans. Cruelty keeps your fried chicken cheap.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.