Discussion » Music » Keyboards, Music Store ...

• Ralf
    Ralf wrote:
    <p>Anyone knows if there's a big shop for keyboards and digital pianos in Beijing, something like the Music Store in Cologne? Harmonious thanks!</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Xinjiekou Waidajie 新街口外大街 has a pile of music stores. Most of the products are (maybe? probably?) fakes.

But that doesn't really matter when it's a digital piano anyway, you hit the key and it tells the computer to trigger a sound and then it goes "plink". Not talking about a lot of complex hand-crafted kinda shit there.

Can also check out Gulou Dongdajie 鼓楼东大街, plenty of music shops on that street as well.

Or you could just fuck all that noise and order online from these guys: http://shop.6735.com

You'll have to drop a little Chinese, but nothing too complicated. Just email their sales department and tell them what you want + your address, they'll ask you to prepare for cash-on-delivery. Friendly dudes, reasonable prices and great selection. Tell 'em 麦克 sent ya.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I am going to raid that site when I get back from the UK. So much stuff I want.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I am going to raid that site when I get back from the UK. So much stuff I want.

• Ralf
    Ralf wrote:

Thanks Michael!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.