Discussion » Film & TV » Best Movie Sex Scene?

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: medium;">What's your favorite movie sex scene? </span></p> <p>I always liked the scene in <em>8 Mile</em> when Eminem nails Brittany Murphy (R.I.P.) up against all the factory equipment in his workplace. In public, only factory noise (they're silent), risk of being caught, vertical, quick, hot in my humble opinion.</p> <p>I also like <em>Lust/Caution</em> (Si, Jie), but there's just so many sex scenes that they sort of cancel each other out. I guess the first time they fuck, when he rips her dress and beats her with the belt... that's pretty hot for those who dig some S&amp;M action. Tony Leung is the best Chinese actor ever.</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Who's Nailin' Paylin? - the whole movie

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

watched 8 mile because that i heard eminam was in it.and yes, that sex scene was very effective with the factory effect

yeah, same sigh with pete, was disturbing to find out that brittney murphy died 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

The best, the scene in Monster's Ball, with Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton dándolo todo  :O

The worst, lo puto peor, Paris Hilton Sex Tape

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Scott, jajaja that´s true!!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Shu Qi and that other chick in Sex & Zen II.  Hands down.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every scene of Ichi the Killer.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

"Team America - World Police"

• Patrick Coleman

"Blind" orgy of blind people then a riot with themselves - totaly awesome

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

who watched ` 

Crank 1 

Crank 2 

you know my meaning

• Simen Wangberg

"'Blind' orgy of blind people then a riot with themselves - totaly awesome"

Are you referring to "Blindness"? That wasn't an orgy, it was a gang rape. Jesus.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.