Discussion » Nonsense » A warning for girls

• Mini Passion
    Mini Passion wrote:

Last week we have one case, and today another. A jilted guy, after discover that he was a fuck buddy (can u see how guys can not handle to be a fuck buddy, when women decides it???), chooses spread lies and shit about the woman and show her private pics in this forum, once again.

http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/profile.rails?uid=1000010720
    soon or later, mods will delete the profile, so let me copy/paste this:

你们好!!

Hi western guys! I look only for white men..I like to have sex, only with white men, sex very good...call me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-pretty clear, this girl dumped him for a white guy.... right??
    And, can you smell his resentment and sexual frustration??

So, naive girls from this forum lend me your ears: be careful!! specially with the guys that hide their real ugly face behind the fake pics on their profiles, while they harras women in this forum. They can become nasty bastards, when they are rejected, and they will begin to spread lies and shit about the women in this forum using all the information that they could have obtained from them.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Anonymous delivers.

• Ajantha Manohar

Ohhhh!!! My words seem to have offended this jilted guy.
    Tian 19 July 2011 - 22: 45
    Asshole! 王八蛋别骚扰我的生意好不好??

In any case, we can complete the advice with some examples:

we can choose one pic from internet, for example one of Blair Underwood, is this guy:

but probably behind the pc, you will find something like that:

or they can use a pic of Desmond Tutu

and behind....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Captain ... this would make "her" a "man whore"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Captain ... I was just saying:

1. based on what Mini said, that if this is actually a guy posting as a woman in this particular case ... then ...

2. what you mean "whore" would actually be a "man whore" .. right?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I saw Safe For Work pics of the same manfaced lady in their original, legitimate profile, which I will not post because it will draw further attention to the woman in question, who does not post in the forums. I also thought the now-deleted account was an actual advertisement for prostitution until I visited the original profile (and it's correspondingly smaller and older profile id number), which was PM'd to me by Mini Yes Sir.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Mini Yes Sir occasionally produces some insightful observations, but since he hides behind an anonymous account, there is little reason to believe him.

In any case, I can confirm that this falls into the same pattern as previous cases. The girl willingly sends intimate photos but later when she realizes she's dealing with an utter douchebag, he publicizes her photos and phone number in a fake prostitution ad to take revenge, because he's a gutless, dickless cretin.

And a moron. It's not like anyone this community has an opinion of any consequence. To be defamed on WLIB is like offending Kim Jong Il with a tawdry gay fanfic about him; yeah, he's going to make a lot of noise, but you can live a full and complete life without ever visiting his Hermit Kingdom.

I doubted it at first, but I am always this skeptical. On the other hand, this would appear to be the only issue on which certain anonymous troll lusers seem to apply any degree of critical skepticism. I wonder, loudly, why that is.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

On the contrary, I'm perfectly okay with the Internet being used to spread nudity and vulgarity; just not when doing so besmirches the dignity of a lady who was kind enough to privately share her titty pictures with somebody ungrateful and unworthy.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Did I hear somebody say "Nation will rise against nation and brothers shall like wise rise against brothers"

As an observer I am not too sure of how sure we are of “Mini yes sir’s” profile picture

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See what I mean? Fake accounts lack the credibility to reveal fake accounts, because there will always be small-minded individuals who are more concerned with identities than the presented facts.

Moreover, I think that's the kid from Webster, not Gary Coleman.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... somehow I dont think Mini is going to reveal his true identity to us today ... just another observer speaking :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... fake ID or otherwise, I see no benefit for Mini to have started this thread, other than to correct a wrong ... what do you guys think?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Why does it matter? Does Micky use his true identity?

Why is it that the people who complain loudest about the fake profiles are people who don't put their personal identities at stake in the first place?

It would seem as though someone like me, a regular user with tagged photos and an actually verified identity, who is also a common target of attacks from anonymous morons, would have the more valid reason to complain about fakers. But in truth the victims with the most valid reasons to complain are the girls.

And yet there are users who, no matter who the girl is, will accuse her of being a liar and an attention whore the moment she complains, because they are threatened by the prospect of being shunned by the rest of the female popuation.

Sisters need to work together to clean up this site. Don't leave it up to Admins, anonymous vigilantes, or Dandos.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You seem butthurt. Would you like some ointment?

Actually, I think they can still do that, if that's what they're into. If they'd just fight fire with fire and post pictures of brother's shrivelled clap-stricken babydick, then maybe other dudes would be more careful.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... I dont think too many girls would be that pervy ... 

Captain, gotcha, but I dont think this girl in real life is a whore, more a victim in this case ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

They're pervy enough to send titty photos, but they're not pervy enough to receive dick pics? This is what I'm stabbing at. We're dealing with another facet of the sexual double standard here.

Don't bother with correcting Captain America. He's a fact-averse troll.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... earth calling Captain ...get back here please, you are way, way, way off orbit ...

All along, you assumed that this particular (deleted) ID was created by the girl herself, when we have been saying that this was created by a guy ...

... everyone, let's give a warm welcome to Scott ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

According to the Rules of the Internet, the only acceptable way of indicating that you are aware of--yet not participating in--a troll thread is "posting in a troll thread" or "posting in an X thread," or that macro with Alan Keyes which I won't post because the machete mafia shits bricks at mere allusions to blackness.

Anything else is rank newfaggotry of the Eternal September. Lurk moar.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

How did you know that the information was not from the lady in question, how can he (mini) convince us that he’s not the architect of the whole issue?   Guys lets forget who’s who and reason like humans.

Somebody feels that those with the so called fake ids are the ones he listed their user photos above; yet his user photo is fake.... Does Micky use his true identity? wow Ans: Who uses his true (real) photo here?

Its just my observation. I might be wrong though ....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... other than the one who set up the ID, I dont think too many knows the truth and hence the long discussion from both sides ...

• Simen Wangberg

Right, but if you maintain your grill properly, there's really no reason to fear. You just need to clean them shits regularly, don't allow excess gristle to build up, etc.

Although some folks swear by a dirty grill, saying that the burned-in fat and gristle adds flavor. Could be true, but I prefer using a clean grill, no need to worry about your burger sticking to it and getting fucked up when you're trying to flip it on 'em.

You guys are talking about grills from this forum, right?

• Ajantha Manohar

@Godfather and BT, too many links!!!!! now all us can see that the time u 2 r not here harrasing women, u 2 r shagging urselfs with ur own hands, fucking wankers!!! :D

• Ajantha Manohar

@Godfather, I know, I know, in your case, you don´t harass here by PM, you ask directly for telefon numbers and emails, using the pic of Blair Underwood as bait :P 

but let me ask u something, all this... Is a kind of quick test for your preys? I mean, if a woman gives you that information, and doesn´t realize that you have stolen the Blair´s face, then she is enough silly, easy prey, avaliable even for a douchebag like u. I´m right?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.