Discussion » Nonsense » do you like loli?

• River
    River wrote:
    <p>Loli is my bone.<br />吾以萝莉为骨&nbsp;<br />MOE is my body&nbsp;<br />以萌为吾身&nbsp;<br />And GAL is my blood&nbsp;<br />以GAL为吾血&nbsp;<br />I have push thousands of Loli&nbsp;<br />吾曾推倒无数的萝莉&nbsp;<br />Never loss&nbsp;<br />从未失手&nbsp;<br />Nor never satisfied&nbsp;<br />亦从未满足&nbsp;<br />With stood pain to crowds of Loli&nbsp;<br />吾独醉于萝莉之中&nbsp;<br />Yet those hands will never hold anything&nbsp;<br />故此生已无任何意义</p>
  • 随便叫兽
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Lolita is actually a really good book though. Despite the fact you can't read it in a park without people looking at you with disgust

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

loli comes from the name of the book Lolita

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Lizzie,我怎么觉得,你比她更适合Loli!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

True lolis have strong personalities juxtaposed with their innocent looks; Nabokov's Lolita was not the narrator's captive. She was mature for her age, and she initiated sex with the narrator, not the other way around. However, as in real life, she was probably "groomed" by another dirty old man to act in such a hypersexualized manner.

Lolicon has always been a sort of soft pedophilia, but the more disgusting tragedy is that nowadays the lolicon scene has infantilized its nymphets not only in physical appearance, but in their behaviors and personalities as well, so as not to intimidate emotionally crippled otaku.

Of course there are exceptions. My current avatar is Yakui, a nijura maid character from the Japanese 2channel imageboards and an example of the yandere trope. Yeah, she's probably prepubescent and posing provocatively. However, she's got track marks from injecting drugs. She's so stoned that she's drooling. And she seems to be wearing handcuffs.

Loli is only loli when it's contrary to the archetypical innocence and passivity.

Pic related it's mai waifu.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

when i was a lolil, they tried to dress me up like a twenty girl. damn i didnt have a real loli time! damn tall girls cant be loli

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

小R,我也喜欢美式的,日本的太装了太装了

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

美式的我指的是5岁到9岁的

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You mean my lulz?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA Goth Loli for me.......

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How dare you. There will be no photoshopping or further imagineering my child bride ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL

• Ajantha Manohar

NO!!! 哭哭 I still like real women :/ but .... Jesus!! I can not wait to my Midlife crisis to get this philia...

• Saint - Spartacus

瓦咔嗒

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Im not into Pikachu...... Does nothing for me hehe.  All black school girl outfits or gothic dresses with black eye liner and rosey blush on pale white skin is poison for me.  I guess I just have a Goth fetish

• Ajantha Manohar
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina wrote:

皮卡丘那张图太可爱了~~~后面的老爸都快憋不住了。。。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

River loli  只是为了一点零花钱就勾引他“老爹”吗?    这书不只是这样?  现代定义loli 很多

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

enen 好嘞\(^o^)/~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.