Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » i want a sunshine friend

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

i'm living in beijing,  always want a foreign friend,  practises my English and her or his chinese, we also can shopping/playing together. 

just be friend, and want to have a very kind friendship.

hoho~~~give me a sunshine friend.

i can take you to eatting cate !!  go to bargain with U ~~O(∩_∩)O

My QQ: 398579631   welcome  my friend

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

of course no only foreign sunshine, hehe, i like all of sunshine ~we can be friend?? happy ing ...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

why stop at friends?

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

Lao Lee, U r so sweet  hehe

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Oh  come on Lizzy, if you take take that attitude nothing exciting will ever happen. At least give her a chance; Cassie seems so very sweet ;)

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

i' not mean i just be friend with foreigner....i' sorry,  My original intention is make friend to practises my  tongue, and have foreigner friend must be interesting, just it... i wish i can get sweet friends like you, no matter where from.

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

maybe i make a mistake.....

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

OK .....let me think a sunshine story for U ....

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Lizzie, my apologies for mispelling, it was most remiss of me and will not happen again. And it is admirable of you to be friends with Cassie so freely.

And no, life is NOT going to be a bit boring and tiring, well only occasionally

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

when i studay at senior high school, i had a very good good friend, we go school together everyday. One day we find a passerby be a soliloquist, talk to heself loudly, we joke him catlike....hehe。。。。after when i go to Beijing and go to college, one day i found i had talk to myself too when i walking and also loudly. I called to my friend, told her it , she told me that she ofen find her also  talk to herself unexpectedly  haha  is it funny ??

She is my sunshine friend beacuse we always smell when we together. it's also a sunshine story for me....

mabey it's too long  and i wrote so terrible

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

my friend told me that why we are so good friend, beacuse we not only happy together, but also sad together..

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Cassie, write more please, lots more...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha... would it help if I grew up in the Sunshine State?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Good luck with that, OP.

As for me, I want a friend of an utterly different sort. A rain and thunder friend, if you will. To exchange  languid frankness, play videogames, commit acts of conspicuous consumption, and maybe even a engage in bit of gentle sodomy. Let's talk about our emotional problems, and resolve to leave them unsolved.

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

DINGDANG  maybe helpful~~~哈哈哈哈

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

Lizzie:  i  so so so love plants ..and fish  hahaha maybe i like a old woman

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Guy ... it's a Chinese term ... more like "cheery" or happy ... but I think Lizzie will correct this :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

why does this sodomy need to be gentle Dando, your prose is so vigorous I assumed...

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

Salmon....my BF called me Salmon in chinese!! 大马哈鱼。。。。haha beacuse i m little careless. come on !!we are so match  hahaha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Because I am of delicate constitution @Carlos

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

nothing that a good bit of manly pegging wouldn't sort out...

• Cassie
    Cassie wrote:

This Guy; i'm sorry, that i just so excite to talk to Lizzie....Sunshine friend mean the friend make our life shining

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Carlos, Even the girly peggy is a bit of a stretch for me. I got a spastic colon, a chronic fissure, and I eat a lot of 川菜. It's a fucked-up trifecta of literal butthurt.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

A myriad of rectalgia, I won't say you'd be surprised, but some people are really into it... 

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Practice your "tongue" ? Oo"

• Saint - Spartacus

up up to sunshine ... ^_^

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

This thread is amazing

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.