Discussion » Nonsense » People’s WLI/b/eration Army??

• Captain America
    Captain America wrote:
    <div> <p><a href="http://dandozee.tumblr.com/post/5762692400/draft-constitution-of-the-peoples-wli-b-eration-army">Dando Z's blog</a>:</p> <p>or: Dictatorship of the Lumpen Proletariat.</p> <p><strong>[WORK IN PROGRESS; PLZ COMMENT WITH SUGGESTIONS]</strong></p> <p>I. Preramble: &ldquo;Why We Fight&rdquo;</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp; <em>Summary</em>: The Norwegians are too drunk to care.</p> <p>II. Statement of Principles</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp; <em>Summary</em>: <strong>Women, Libertines, Intellectuals, /b/tards </strong>// The Revolutionary Vanguard is made up of well-educated feminists who like to have have fun and get fucked up.</p> <p>IV. Departments, Ministries, Cabinets, Bureaus,</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp; <em>Summary</em>:&nbsp;<strong>Division of Labor &ldquo;Role Call&rdquo; </strong>// Members of the Revolutionary Vanguard get cool nicknames corresponding to their duties. We need graphic designers, photographers, musicians, artists, and writers, as well as trolls who&rsquo;re willing to Go Anonymous for the cause.</p> <p>V. is for vagina!</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp; <strong>I don&rsquo;t know what to put here besides my my dick.</strong></p> <p><strong><br /></strong></p> </div> <p><a href="http://dandozee.tumblr.com/post/5762692400/draft-constitution-of-the-peoples-wli-b-eration-army">http://dandozee.tumblr.com/post/5762692400/draft-constitution-of-the-peoples-wli-b-eration-army</a></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... "The Norwegians are too drunk to care"?

... I think it should be "The Norwegians are too stoned to care" ..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Does your altar-beagle Archbishop approve of this foul necromancy as heartily as I do?

I couldn't ask for a better propagandist or archivist. Troll on, Ambassador of Anonymous, but don't forget to lurk moar.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every time I see action figures on someone's desk or shelf, I have to rearrange them to make it look like they're sodding one another. It's a kinder, gentler form of OCD.

By the way, which one are you?

I think you're the guy holding his assault rifle over his head all like "WOOOOOO~I'mma stab your face off with my bayonet, DON'T MESS WITH FOOTBALL!"

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

No bad luck party tonight? It's friday, remember?

Good work in progress. As much as I can't differentiate Captain America and Dando Z, and Archibishop, I used to think they are cloned brethren. But am under illusion of the development I'm noticing these past hours.

But more, for sure, more revelation on this work in progress, as the Bible says: "They shall know the truth and the truth will set them free".

Who claims to be feminist here? ha ha, well, it might be true as some of fellow ladies have declared publicly that critics on the self-proclaimed feminist Dando Z is a a true feminist and not a woman slaughter...

Ms Stephanie said: "I see each day the angelic side of Reverend Dando Zeroed" If more of my beloved ladies and her believe so, I hope she sees this angelic side every single day... till the day the trumpet shall sound.

As he is a feminist of the wlib, I call upon all the nymphomaniacs to knock at his door coz there's not one who can handle them. no one can meet their needs better than our Reverend Dando Z. Even Bedtyger who claims to be a pussy monster can't I suppose.

For the Dando Bully Clique, Long live

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... this is so harmonious :)

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I liked the video. That guy's a good family entertainer - nothing too blue.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This is my war face.

I'd rather not attract more attention to it than necessary, but by daring to sully the reputation of a woman by fabricating and attributing a quote indicating an association with an infamous Dando, High Priest Desmond has just made himself an Enemy of the People, a hostage-taking errorist most foul. Godfather and Bedtyger have done this before, as well. Not because they're black or Nigerian. That's just incidental. It would be every bit as vile if they were three incestuous rednecks. But they're not, so that's why they're the machete mafia.

Really. You can fuck with me all you want and I'm just going to grimace and ask for more. But when you drag my friends into it, you're going to get it back from me in every natural orifice, and a few of my own import.

Watch your back, Desmond. Wash it, as well. And while we're on the subject of care and maintenance for your posterior, now might be a good time to increase your fiber intake.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Now it's on like donkey dongs.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... Archie, the image is too big and this site is too slow ...

Dando ... you might want to explain that again, even a few times, as you might recall, I tried to explain the same thing maybe 4 or 5 times the other day, and none of it got through to him ...

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Lip-synch.

Dando did sing.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Really nice song, incredible, reverend Dando has just confirmed that hes is a know-it-all.

Well, I can see the walloons and Dutch army coming to the rescue as often. Good solidarity. But for sure, no cease fire& no laying arms.

High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.