Discussion » Employment Opportunities » We are looking for real English teacher

• Nora
    Nora wrote:
    <p>Part-time Teaching Opportunity in Shuangjing - Immediate Start Available</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Nice Education School is looking for teachers. We are looking for teachers interested in an easy part-time opportunity with a small time commitment, though more opportunities are available depending on your schedule and interest. The school is in the Landgent Center, directly above Shuangjing station on line 10 (exit B).</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>You should be a native English speaker with at least two years of teaching experience.&nbsp;</p> <p>You will be teaching classes of approximately 10 middle school students. Candidates who have experience in secondary schools or with SSAT/SAT and who can start immediately are preferred. The schedule is flexible and based on your availability. Teaching materials will be provided, but we welcome teachers who are independent and bring their own experience to the classroom.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>If you would like more information, please contact us. We would love to meet you.</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

an easy part-time opportunity with a small time commitment -_____-

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the title says "We are looking for real English teacher" ... can anyone please tell me, what is or who is "fake English teacher"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"bears are the type of animal that is a bit too fierce to be in education scene"

This thread is now about bears.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This bear is definitely too fierce to teach English. Besides, even corporate trainers don't make enough money to finance a serious coke habit.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Business major bear is civil enough for ESL work, and his coke habit is under control, but he's got better shit to do.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't think this was the type of bear you had in mind.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And this guy, although not fierce, is already quite happy with his ESL job in Bangkok.

• Simen Wangberg

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... while we are on the subject of "bear", I still laugh when I think how they translated the name of a great classic such as Yogi Bear into 瑜伽熊, Yoga Bear?

... by the way, though, this was NOT mainland, unlikely to be Hong Kong, so probably Taiwan :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Folks, please go on with these bears, quite amuzing.

Dando, I think the very round bear speaks real Polar English, hence he could teach or train.

• V. Bilrost
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OH FUCK YEAH MIKE

@Star, Even if he did speak perfectly accented Polar English, he's still a grizzly bear. The color of his fur puts him at a disadvantage. We all know that Chinese people will only pay good money to learn from a native polar bear.

inb4 HP calls me a racist because I have the temerity to point out that other people are racist

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

@Dando, that's like what the drunkens always say:"I am not drunk, you are".

@Godfather, I think a bear can since human being can successfully make their pets into beer, Redbull or similar stuff.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha... for a moment, I thought we are talking "bear"? It all looks like "bull" to me :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Is there a name like color blindness for unable to distinguish between bear and bull?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... you said that I am a robot cat, so in my case, it is called a mechanical flaw ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Godfather,

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.