Discussion » Nonsense » We Love China

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

We all love China, but is it the food, women, cars, culture or even
    the land that we would fight for? Just what is it that we love about Beijing?

For me it’s the 经验.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

for me its the fresh air!

• Saint - Spartacus

after another experience, beijing is a better one

• Father Of Boring

This is stupid and cliche, but I just like Beijingers.  They're funny, caustic, straightforward, intelligent people.  They drink, party hard, like their rock & roll, are pretty cosmopolitan and down to earth, they tend to be well-educated and well-read, and in my experience they're the demographic least susceptible to idealogues and superstitious crap that I've ever encountered.  If I had to name one thing about this city I like, it's the natives.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I am 100% behind FOB (until he starts looking over his shoulder all nervous-like).

Beijingers are the best. It's too bad they have to live in Beijing.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm here for the 流氓无产阶级

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Awww... somebody is having a Bad China Day. Whatsamatter, @Dogfucker, did the 服务员 give you pork instead of beef? Lay down on the couch, show us on the doll, etc.

Mind the only DOGFUCKER IS DANDO LOLZ

(edit: OMG HAXX'd text italicized, GET OUT OF MY MIIIND)

• Father Of Boring

Remember to board up your tires, or his girl might pee on them.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's... weird. I don't remember typing that second bit of my last post. Maybe someone loves me enough to hack my account?

Or maybe it was those dreadful Vikings! You Scandinavian Scoundrels! You'll pay for this.

• Father Of Boring

Change your password to something tough...and change the password on the email this thing is linked to...and change any other accounts where you used the same password...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Already in the process of shuffling my accounts.

The sounds of you shuffling your fake account gives makes me horny lolz

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Bumping. Someone's finally taking advantage of the lax scripting on these text entry boxes, huh? I find it somewhat flattering that someone would go to all the trouble.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Xinjiang Rose Tea is quite the stuff, lovely...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.