Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » 回到从前——童心

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

经有一个小孩 在家有着安宁的生活天真快乐,一天他吃一颗绿色的小魔豆,突然他的思想起了变化,他从魔豆展示的环境当中看到了外面的世界,他感到很新奇,充满了冒险的心里,于是他花了好大的气力想要长大,终于在魔豆的魔力下他变成了一个大人,也到了外边的世界。刚开始
    外边新鲜的事物吸引着他,他也是流连忘返,可是魔豆的效力只有100天 过了100天 魔力就会消失,如果小孩没有回家的话就会一直保持着大人的形体,可是心智还是小孩但是 小孩忘记了时间 ,于是他就经历了一连串的事件所有一切的一切都是为了回到最初的美好逃离幻境和原本不真实和不属于她的世界。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

每次无法表达自己现在的感受的时 候,我都会编一些小故事来发出点愤愤。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,这个,怎么也不应该被放在Nonsense吧?还是放在中文那组,或北京生活!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哦哦

下次 放那边去吧 。  我刚还想呢,这该是语言和文化类的

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈换到文化这块了,比bjlife贴题点

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

经有一个小孩 在家有着安宁的生活天真快乐,一天他吃一颗绿色的小魔豆,突然他的思想起了变化,他从魔豆展示的幻境当中看到了外面的世界,他感到很新奇,充满了冒险的心里,于是他花了好大的气力想要长大,终于在魔豆的魔力下他变成了一个大人,也到了外边的世界。刚开始
    外边新鲜的事物吸引着他,他也是流连忘返,可是魔豆的效力只有100天 过了100天 魔力就会消失,如果小孩没有回家的话就会一直保持着大人的形体,可是心智还是小孩但是 小孩忘记了时间 ,于是他就经历了一连串的事件所有一切的一切都是为了回到最初的美好逃离幻境和原本不真实和不属于她的世界。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

注意uncle:魔豆展示的是幻境,之前的环境打错字了

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哈哈哈哈,不好意思,昨晚顾着看电视,忘了来翻译!我肯定,有人可以比我翻译的更好!

There once was this child, who has lived a happy and quiet life at home. One day, he ate this magical little green bean which showed him the outside world in his mind, and he was fascinated by what he saw. Feeling adventurous, he tried everything to grow up, and finally, with the help of the bean's magic, he was transformed into an adult and wandered into the outside world.

However, the magic of the bean can only last for 100 days, after which, if he does not return home, he will remain as an adult in the outside world, with the mind of a child. At the beginning, it was all very exciting, but he did lose track of time along the way, and he had gone onto a whole series of events, to return to his wonderful home, away from all these surreal world which he does not belong!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha thanks uncle ,您翻译的真的好像2转述哈哈。thanks alot

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaha Jyj :xing le ba. still there is a city named Chicago ,and any one who love jazz love dream. still mei you xing,just need a break. and will be X game later.that's bueautiful life.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahhahah,really that is such a beautiful life.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

and 群魔乱舞的beautiful world

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

the kid's dream?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~  you r right about it, they refuse to grow up which is good thing for me .&^^

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

i was in beijing+)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha may be will back,50%? haha not sure

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

sth ,what do you want me to do with you when i come back?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

…………^^  i would love to , that is my plesure 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahah you glas are so funny.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

i refuse to grow up^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.