Discussion » Nonsense » Was he right to rip off his gf's bra and expos

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p><a href="http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/videos/chinese-girl-at-bikini-contest-has-bra-torn-off-by-boyfriend.html">http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/videos/chinese-girl-at-bikini-contest-has-bra-torn-off-by-boyfriend.html</a></p> <p>High Priest</p>
  • N-Die 北京的法国人

1° She was too pretty for him anyway....

2° Typical chinese fight with the finger pointing out i dont know what...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

just a publicity stunt ...

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ John Hays:  Sorry but there are no men in this video.  That little fucker would have gotten knocked out if there were. 

And damn!  Where are the girls who look this good in Bikinis? 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

chaozuo

• Rick (史大龙)
    The sad thing is, she probably went back to his sorry ass so who is worse?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Most of people do condemn the guy. I think you went quick without a good judgement. His gf might not have informed him about this bikini exhibition activity, if they are committed into a relationship they have to check share information, they have to watch over one another.

Any descent guy would react angrily to his gf if he was not informed about such an activity his gf is engaging into...I'm assuming here people..His bf might have not approved her to participate in such activity.

Xuedi: HP is a public figure

Godfather, your faith has saved you

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

And what's ur Biz if I'm spreading the gospel? You are not forced to sit and listen to it anyway.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott, let me tell u something, being a jigolo will just bring u back to the US with prostatitis from China. I guess this time you are in a small room reading  mass mails that were sent to the girl who u r screwing tonight, then you are taking chance to talk about High Priest.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex, Jigolo is a job, I'm just warning a fellow to watch out and this can save his life. Ask Scott what he has with HP. He has insulted me of Bigotery and I asked him to be civil. If you are a moralist, you should ask your friend to behave first. If not you both are jokes.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good one, that was the key word you should read.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I've just gave u a friendly advice, It's a job you are doing, it's your choice. If you are wise, take that piece of advice, slow down a little. But if you've got anything with HP, settle with him. AM not ur competitor here, most girls told me you are good in bed. I hope they show you whether they have received messages from HP they can let you read.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

One more thing, tell that guy u r talking about to post something again on HP. Yes Scott?

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Funny is you scott, Lame and bigot is you. I warned you. A cheap Jigolo. Keep on trolling. If you think am gonna take all shit from a cheap Jigolo like u, u are mistaken

High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.