Discussion » Film & TV » true blood FTW

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:
    <p>i finally got some time to watch s4~~~</p> <p>yeahhhhhhh!</p> <p>pam pam you so damn rocking, luv the dressesn styles</p> <p>eric sama, how can you be soooo soulful to the miss best-luck?</p> <p>bill your majesty, hahahahaha, who the hell are you exactly??</p> <p>jessica my pretty thingy, do some bad things ohohoooo</p> <p>tara, you so shine and tight, what did you eat?? tell me tell me</p> <p>lafayette, be more gaylish, hahaha luv your new haircut~~~~~~~~~</p> <p>sam, sam you been naked tooooo much, im fed up~~~~~~~</p> <p>jasonjason, look at you, how decent you became lololol</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahahahahaha i forgot to say i so love the wrinkles on eric's forehead when he shot that ....hahaha whatever thing

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I feel like I've wasted 3 seasons on whiny, emo, love triangles just to find out Bill's proper identity. 

Loved the British accent though.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

daniel, you watch this show too?

im shocked :P

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

HBO很牛逼,这本超级玛丽苏的小说真是看不下去

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

oh yeah~~~~~~~~~~

i hate the witches, they damn torture my dear eric and pam!!!

now i know why ppl dislike sock, hahaha she's the mary sue

• Jessica Wow
    Jessica Wow wrote:

去年HBO就一直在放true blood,,,喜欢eric,,同感,呵呵。。

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

看了最新两集我对bill的好感度上升了 他做国王很有范儿 比跟sock纠纠缠缠的时候可爱多了

• HUYIHUI
    HUYIHUI wrote:

hate the witches,hate the witches,hate the witches……

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

who has seen ep10? the gang of eric, pam, jess and bill rocks!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

season over~~gotta wait:(

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

真爱如血?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

yep~~~s4 was over~~~~~~~~~glad the witches gone~~~~~~~dont wanna see any witches anymore~~~~~~~~butttttttt so many witch themed shows n flims are  bein made n makin right now~~~~~~jesus fuck america whats wrong with them

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha I gona see S4 later.....Americans?  Ah.......They broken heart.......due to many aspect and probably hope witches can save them from hell.....

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Algol wrote: u guys need a real hobby

dear uncle astaroth/algol, did u mean spend life time droolin around dating sites under the cover of english teacher to seek ons, fuck buddy etc while hidin ur fiancee?

hahaha~~~~~~~~~il try this hobby when i get a fiance ~~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.