Discussion » Software Development » Nice to meet you all~

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:
    <p>+。+! Nice to meet you all~</p> <p>I made a program named "wormhole" to get across GFW. This program will setup a VPN connection to my server. It could help people in China mainland to visit websites like youyube, facebook and etc. Could any master help me test this? Thanks so much!</p> <p>This link is for both wormhole English and Chinese version.<br /><a href="http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/16883502.html">http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/16883502.html</a></p> <p>Username: weliveinbeijing Password: www.o0o.hk</p> <p>It's free for all have seen this post.</p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

...suspicious

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, this seems sketchy as hell. I'll stick with my paid VPN, thanks.

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

It's a GREEN client program.

when this program is active, program will change your computer DNS to HongKong PCCW server, so when first time use, some firewall maybe have an alert for this action. It's not a trojan or virus.

Feel free to try.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

If all you're doing is a simple DNS redirect then it wont work. You need to be redirecting DNS requests and all traffic to be able to get around the gfw

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

It's a 128bit encrypted VPN connetion. Changing DNS is a part of this connection program.  : )

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

Sure!  It's my honor to share my program with you!

This account is free for you all.

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

I code and fix this durn my spare time.

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

Error 633 - the modem (or other connecting device) is already in use" error message when you try to establish a VPN connection in Windows

756 - This connection is already being dialed

567·····That means you will be hungry in about 4hrs. ioi

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

错误789: You must tried enhance mode before you got this error number. If it's not nessary you don't need to try enhance mode. If you do meet this error number```it is caused by your windows' ipsec setting. To solve this issue you must set some data manually in your windows system registry````

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

What a perfectly simple VPN! Excellent work, Edward. And thank you!

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

exciting tears in my eyes```

Thank you Kara and 柯南. Though we can not see eachother, I can feel your warmly support.

Enjoy your unlimited internet, go across-GFW for fun!

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

错误号:668?

When trying to disconnect?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.