Discussion » Nonsense » Oh! I accidentally the guy next door!

• Jorrit
    Jorrit wrote:

Can you believe this would happen to you? When a foriegner says Chinese people all look alike, its bigotry. This chick couldnt even notice who she was in bed with!

From chinahush, btw, 中文版这里

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh, chinahush.

I can't even see it, but I'm sure it looks funny.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Kulo ... that, you will need to ask her :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I know, @Uncle, I was just making a shitty pun. Try highlighting the bottom of my post.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Dando, RSS feeds aren't blocked. That's how I still get my daily dissedent blog needs filled.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, Eat a lukewarm bowl of dick soup and then ride a unicorn named "Mr. Feminist" over a rainbow into a castle made of candy.

Yes. It's rape. But only because I think he should be punished for running away instead of  staying to cuddle.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Dando ... hahaha, guess not, I will need to be more careful next time :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Scott just accidentally the meme.

That's what you get for being "respectful" in a troll thread.

5/10 Jorrit; fish in a barrel

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

No one noticed my white spot on the sofa, either.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

How I wish I was that lucky guy,he's just being stupid to slip away, If I was him,after that sloppy seconds,I'd say " omg, who the fuck r u? fucking get out of my room, fuck,I thought u were my gf...fuck..."

did I just voice the feeling of all men? lol...

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Except feminist bigots...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't mean trolling in the disruptive and pejorative sense here. I mean trolling in the trolling is a art kind of way: An unserious post evoking serious replies denotes successful trolling.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

:O
    the world is getting worse, what a lame excuse! in the ancient times at least they used more elaborated stories, talking about Zeus in the guise of their husbands or their pets.. , satyrs in the forest, or holy spirits taken jewish virgins....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

modern stories about centaurs...

In a forest by night, the lumberjack´s wife comes back to home but... a horny centaur awaits her 

the cloak of shadows and darkness.... 
    one of the oldest excuses for do whatever you want to do

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Ayiela, If my daughter tells me a bullshit like: I went into the neighboring room by mistake- and I was confused because -Still not very awake- + was dark .... and then happened all. (this is what text says)
    In my mind will appear some things like: she was very good at walking in the room with the lights off, finding the bed in the darkness, putting on a condom... fuck! even seems that she could see better in darkness. Moreover, the guy was very brave when an unknow person began to touch him (maybe a man, maybe a woman, age indeterminated...) oh!!! and.. what a coincidence!!! the guy had the same hair cut, same shape, size like his bf, SAME VOICE ?!?!?! .... A why the guy escaped, the hotel has his name, and what the fuck!! in which hotel, doors of the rooms are open, a quick hotel??

so to me: 

1) sounds an urban legend... like the one about the needle inside the Coca Cola bottle....

or

2) sounds like someone has taken the plot of one soap opera (made in Taiwan), and make a hot trend in internet... BTW, in that soap opera, the girl finds the love with the other guy...

Sorry, If I don't take seriously this particular case, but I can´t.  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Adolfo ... still in Spain? when will you be back? there is really nothing serious about this particular thread, it's just a case of "mistakenn genital", or "who had done it? the guy next door" ...

Helen ... you dont sound new ... and your English is as good as anyone here ... you lived in America before?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Helen, "I am new here, just noticed this trend in many threads."

Maybe you should refrain from remarking upon observed trends until you're no longer new.

The propagation of 'teh lulz' is the lifeblood of active forum culture. However, I can assure you that not even half a dozen knowitall Internet dorks appreciated the OP's 4chan reference. It's hardly sensational.

Also, "5/10" is not a high-five. It's a very average 5. More like a "meh, whatever"-five. Girls suck at maths.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.