Discussion » Nonsense » Thailand's new prime minister is pretty hot

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:

For a world leader I must say shes good looking. I

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sure, she is a  beauti--full. I hope she does a Wonder-full Job in the office

High Priest

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås
  • Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:

If I were Barrack, I would simply invite her for a first Visit and ask all aids from the Oval Office to take a day off , including body guards and staffs.. Just face to face meeting with no protocol...only two persons for two countries...

Michelle Obama will be asked to attend some fashion Shows in Vegas..

So all deals Thailand demands would be closed on a VERY bilateral cooperation

• Cice Liao
    Cice Liao wrote:

she have kids already....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Of course, since she's an attractive female with executive power, she's a threat to the traditional chauvanist and a diminuitive curiosity to the more sophisticated 流氓.

You fucking sleazebags make me want to wretch.

I'm sure that most Thais are cognizant that she's more or less a political figurehead and her exiled brother Thaksin Shinawatra is authoring all the policy in the Puea Thai Party. And although Thai culture is incredibly sexist, I don't think sexism contributes to the popular perception of this political reality. It's more like they accept that Thaksin is Original Gangsta, but prefer him to the Bangkok monarchists. He's just that influential that they earnestly accept all of his negatives.

Here's to hoping that a female PM might do something more proactive to combat prostitution and human trafficking of peasant women in Thailand. Because although I do sometimes speak on behalf of perverts, the sex tourists who gravitate toward Bangkok are the most vile and despicable misogynistic pigs ever to disgrace the face of this earth. A pox upon them.

That said, I wouldn't kick Yingluck out of bed for eating durian.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If I was trolling to please all the vulnerable 娘们儿, why would I end my post with a cruder appraisal of her sexuality than any of those upstairs?

Way to prove that my feminist advocacy inspires more butthurt than it soothes cunthurt.

• Saint - Spartacus

i i , i'm in love ... ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, There's actually quite a bit of truth to the corruption charges against Thaksin. It's the lese majeste accusations which have no merit. People like him in spite of his underhanded business dealings, because they're accustomed to a certain amount of corruption from politicians and business leaders.

The disgusting cult of personality surrounding King Bhumbibol is proof that even purportedly benign religious traditions like Buddhism can absolutely assfuck rule of law in a constitutional political system.

• N-Die 北京的法国人

I can fee some girls are jealous here....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.