Discussion » Nonsense » What do you think about.......

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

This beautiful, successful, educated girl once said......  "The difference between being with Chinese MEN (the men she had been with)  and being with Americans is that after I have sex with a Chinese man im his whore, but after I have sex with you we are friends. "

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

This is not my opinion.  I just wish to learn about what you guys think about this, so please no butthurt guys bash me because you think I am criticising you.  I am a resaonable guy and I say what I think.  I think this girl may have had more than a few bad experiences with Chinese men and that is why her opinion is as such.... considering she is pretty high up in a Hongkong company : )

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I don't know why dude. All I know is that after I have sex with a Chinese woman, she want to marry me, and let me be her slave! haha

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

I prefer to call such opinion "very personal experience". Apparently this piece of experience is TRUE for her life (at least so far).

We can also see from Da Fan's personal experience that dDa Fan doesnt belong to that girl's Chinese men club, but his Chinese women club is similar to that.

So what can we say?

To fire the invisible matchmaker?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kodi ... you skipped to mention whether this girl is Chinese or not!

If she is not Chinese, then she might be a bit big in size, and/or if she is also indeed somewhere at the top of the pyramid in Hong Kong, then most people might be worried about going near her due to some inferior issue, except those who only wanted her for fun ...actually, more or less like some of the guys on this site :)

And in general, whether she is Chinese or not, maybe, just maybe, she has this "self abuse complex" (someone once criticised me badly that I dont know psychology, so I just made it up as I go along) and like to be treated like so, however, she met you (or your friend) whom she does not need to feel that way?

... and, perhaps a very minor issue, although you said "you", did the girl actually say it to you in the face, or call you the next day, or text it to you, or email it to you? or did you hear that from someone else, who is a genuinely nice person?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ Dafan:  I know you to be an exceptional gentleman, so of course she was not talking about you and probably has never had the pleasure of meeting a Chinese man like you and that is why she has this opinion. 

@JZ:  No way a woman could ever make me feel like I should change because I must decide for myself if I should change for I have had the same expereince as Dafan with reference to women.  Its horrible to say, but women do not choose me, it is I who choose them. 

@Laolee:  Nice thoughtful insight.  It does require a shift in paradigms in order to realize where this womans ideas orignitated.  Perhaps she was conducting herself in a certain manner, but exepecting results incongruent with her actions. 

@叮:  She is Chinese and she said this after an instance when I asked her, "Why do you want this so badly?"  I believe she may have been chasing the wrong men for the wrong reasons. 

I know today there is the emergence of new femenism in China and throughout the world.  Some women dislike the word women and they even dislike drawing attention to the fact that they are in fact a female.  To them a suggestion may be misconstrude as a demand, a guy asking her to get a class of water for him may be understood as a desire to control her and use her as a slave, and the need for autonomy from her may be understood as an unequal hierarchy in that she desires him more than he desires her because she always wants to be with him and so on.  

It is interesting to witness this sexual revolution in China which is reconstructing the playing feild and forcing new ideas with reference to sex and gender. 

Hmmm the relations between women and men are rather complex.  I guess all I can do is more research. Thank you guys for the insightful comments. 

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ Star:  You are right.  This is a very personal expereince for this one woman.  She obviously did not meet any of my Chinese male friends becuase if she had she would have a much different opinion of Chinese men in general.  We all know the type she is making reference to in her comment do we not?  Perhaps it sher closed mind in this respect that prevents her from discovering the treasure of a progressive Chinese man. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued)

... Scott ... so this is not really worth a discussion thread, right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... true ... and the video above just reminded me about the action against "domestic violence" back home in Australia ...

... so, I am not sure if terrible husbands or BF exist in America, but based on what Kodi said, it does exist in Hong Kong and/or China and it also exist in Australia ..

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I am sure bad husbands and boyfriends exist everywhere........

• Saint - Spartacus

@ Kodi, you should also figure out the background in Hong Kong, so good luck for your reaserch

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Kodi ... then why did you start this thread in the first place? heehee ... case closed :)

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

just to spark a  conversation

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.