Discussion » Nonsense » i want black party!!! black black!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>black is cool!</p> <p>who knows any black bar ?</p> <p>or some place almost only cool black people to go ?</p> <p>i want to join.</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

Kevin watch out!!  there s a black fellow in this forum using many fake profiles, he loves so much post and reply himself ... a fucking disturbed. ur party can be like this, both two alone, and you playing as pillowbiter

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

• Ajantha Manohar

NO KEVIN NOOO!!!!! DONT HANG OUT WITH A GUY WITH A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER IS DANGEROUS !!!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I still think that pillowbiter is one of the funniest insults ever

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

A queen, pillow biter, fairy

• Ajantha Manohar

@GF SHUT THE FUCK UP ATTENTION SUCKER, BETTER GO HARASS SOME WOMEN BY PM, MORE UR STYLE

• Ajantha Manohar

INSULTS ON BLACK?? U R WRONG, JUST INSULTS ON ASSHOLES LIKE U. IS NOT MATTER OF WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW OR PINK... ASSHOLES COME IN ALL COLOURS.  

U R THE TIPICAL FORUM BOASTER. TO BE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION  IS UR SIGN. @BT AND YOU TALKING ALL DAY ABOUT PUSSIES, AND PRETTY SURE THAT THE ONLY PUSSIES THAT U 2 TASTE ARE THE STINKY PUSSIES OF STREET WORKERS (THIS MEANS WHORES!!! I JUST WANTED BE SURE THAT UR LOW BRAIN CATCHES IT). SO, PLEASE CONTINUE MORON, GIVE ME FUN :)

• Ajantha Manohar

YEP, SURE U KNOW MANY THINGS ABOUT STINKY PUSSIES, THE POOR KIDDO GROWN UP IN THAT AMBIENT, DRAWING THINGS LIKE THIS IN THE SCHOOL .... DONT CRY LITTLE KID, I GONNA LET U IN PEACE... NO MORE VERBAL ABUSE :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.