Discussion » Nonsense » Humans beings part 1

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:
    <p>What do you think about this man</p> <p>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>discuss!</p>
  • Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

Its not about the killing is about the morbid nature of the crime and that he got away with it, if you name serial killers like jeffrey dahmer or what then i could have mentioned the original night stalker or the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. the point is. nobody got away with it(well the original night stalker did) but were either prosecuted or killed etc. this guy here however, became a minor celebrity who is till active today and actual became rich through eating a woman...this beyond comprehension and shows me how fucked up people really are.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

knowledge is power, and closing the eyes from the inevitable is another example of human ignorance, key to understading humanity is to understand himself and also others, there is an eerie fascination for the unspeakable, for the unknown, the animal side as you wish. it is a common awareness that helps me put my world picture in perspective and always be on the lookout for the true animal that is the human being.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

look up general butt naked and you see people are committing atrocious acts out of delusion. general butt naked was a crazy liberian war lord who killed and litteraly destroyed thousands of people, now he is a reformed christian and when you see this man on video without former knowledge of his crimes you would never take him for monster...he isnt, he is just that. a human being.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

there is no psycho babble, truth is simple as that when trapped or cornered in a situation or contrstruct people resort to desperate measures, be it a mental entrapment or being trapped in situation where there is no way out people become crazy simple as that...and not some people but many people, maybe some people are born evil thats up to discussion.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.