Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Please change the pics on the WLIB front page!

• Ashley
    Ashley wrote:

Dear WLIB Moderators, 

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it’s high time you considered changing those increasingly infuriating pics on the front page of your website.

They’ve been there for an eternity or that’s what it feels like anyway.

There are lots of nice, normal people in Beijing to take photos off, why the need for a plethora of buffoons possessed of questionable fashion sense and sexual orientation engaging in various ‘wacky’ poses.

If I see those two t**ts with their tongues hanging out one more time I’m liable to punch a hole in my computer screen.

The chick with blonde hair is hot though, you can leave her on. Please for the love of God, get rid of the others.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... ans: because the buffoons who manage this site dont really care ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dandooooo, lets take a giant nude pic together and make decent ppl here puke~~~~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Meh. Making decent people puke could make the interesting indecent ones just as nauseous.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

why?

cuz they will be jeaous that i picked you to take the pic with?

is dando that terribly shaped?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

men dont notice each others figure? cant think this is true.

godfather, my nude body is like vigin mary's

• Joakim Lund Rangel

jajaja, content is a pain. Working on a new frontpage

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.