Discussion » Nonsense » Woman says she’ll give up virginity for iPho

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    <p>source:&nbsp;<a href="http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110622000581">http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110622000581</a></p> <p>[...] Biznewschina reported that a female jiulinghou, referring to those born during the 90&rsquo;s, tweeted on Weibo (Chinese version of Twitter) that it is her &ldquo;dream to own a iPhone4 but her father won&rsquo;t let her get one.&rdquo; She then decided to sleep with someone in exchange for the mobile device.<br /><br />The Guangdong teen has posted a picture of herself along with other basic personal information saying she is willing to &ldquo;sell&rdquo; her virginity to anyone that buys her a iPhone 4.&rdquo;&nbsp;<br /><br />Her post has received negative feedback, pointing out that a phone is not worth what she giving in exchange. Others think that someone is using her account and pulling a malicious prank on the girl.</p> <p>Last April, a 17 year old boy from Anhui bought himself an iPad and cellphone by selling a kidney for 22,000 yuan ($3,400).<br /><br />Sociologists blame such events on the rising importance of materialism amongst the young generation and their belief that there are no limits to how they satisfy their desires. &nbsp;[...]</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff; font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif;">what the fuck have those kids in their mind??? O_o &nbsp;proud or bravery at least no,&nbsp;they prefer kneel and be fucked to get the&nbsp;shitty Apple stuff</span></p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff; font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif;"><br /></span></p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff; font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif;"><br /></span></p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff; font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif;"><br /></span></p>
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

No way is virginity worth an IPhone 4. Maybe one of the economy HTC models.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

99% girls give up it for nothing.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

so i need to say this girl is much smart.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Dude I'd give my kidney for a 2012 Bugati and full service contract !!!  I guess everything is for sale.  The only thing that needs to be worked out is the price.  I do think those kid's low standards of negotiation are questionable, but if you think about it..... What is she using her virgnity for anyway.  She probably should have negotiated a higher price.  As for the guy perhaps he also should have thought this through a little further.  In regard to both of their situations maybe these materials brought them more joy than the things they offered in order to aquire these items.  Value system is important here.  I value my kidneys, but I would part with one of them for a price. 

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

If the iPhone 5 comes, she can do an operation and offer her 2nd virginity... ;)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@kodi, hahaha yep, maybe a problem of ¨low standards of negotiation¨, marketing oneself....

but I don't feel comfortable, dyeing all the human relations on economic terms.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

A person who sells him/herself is still a person right?  Human relations are inextricably linked to economic relations.  Life used to be really simple and human/economic relations were on the basis of hunting, gathering, then farming and so on...... People could reap the benefits and economic return (food, cloths, living standards) based on how efficiet their activities were.  Today it is just far more advanced.  Just because there was no market for kidneys back in neolithic times does not mean its off limits as a medium of exchange. 

Whatever can be exchanged for money or goods, will be exchanged for money or goods. 

I know that as long have virginity has existed there has always been a market for it right? I am sure there will be more creative ways of gaining capital  in the future. 

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

haha its not the first time I have been called that..... 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.