Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Can you spot which of these beautiful models are m

• Shuai Ge
    Shuai Ge wrote:
    <p>Many of us believe we can distinguish Chinese from Japanese or Korean, but can you really do it? Take this quick test to find out!</p> <p><a href="http://mainlandhotties.com/2011/06/spot-the-mainland-hottie/">http://mainlandhotties.com/2011/06/spot-the-mainland-hottie/</a></p> <p>Most people find it harder than they thought.</p>
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

thought my field, found out its not, sorry cant be helpful

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I only scored "2" ...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

hehe, i got many right ... i just clicken on the girl i like the most

I think its easy if you dont look to the faces itself, just the makeup and pose gives them away mostly ...

BTW ... shu qi is quite atractive ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Since we're talking about airbrushed, photoshopped, liposuctioned, nipped'n'tucked models, why in the name of sweet blistered haemorrhaging FUCK does it matter whether a girl comes from the mainland or HK/TW?

I am fully aware of the vast cultural differences between the mainland and the islands, but there certainly aren't significant differences between genetics or  standards of beauty. What gives?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ::xuedi:: ... only "quite"?

I think as our in-house model, Ataahua can perhaps shed some light about the differences between the different regions?

... the way I see it, this test is more about ... despite all these extra "work", is it still possible to spot a model from mainland versus other regions ...

... one silly analogy is ... here are different types of soya sauce, can you tell the differences? Well, yes, they are all soya sauce, right?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

• Charry
    Charry wrote:

wow!!I got 8~~hah

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.