Discussion » Nonsense » I think I stepped in human crap walking back from

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>OK OK So I was walking back from work today and while walking down Wudaokou around the subway station kinda near the opposite end of Sensations I felt a soft smoosh, I looked down in disgust to what I thought was dog shit but no I could tell right away this is no ordinary shit, it was human shit. So I took off my shoe and threw it in the garbage.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>But I have been noticing a lot lately that what seems to be dog shit here, is really some random dude taking a shit on the SIDE WALK! Its soooo gross.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Why on earth would someone shit on the side walk? Why not the Grass or a bathroom?&nbsp;</p>
  • Undermoonlight

The image is sooooooo funny: a guy walks along the street, noticing shits``

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

ἀκρασία, incontinencia, incontinence ???? 

• Undermoonlight

if u got shit rush out ur tiny poor ass,would u shit in ur fancy pants or shit on the side walk?

--I've been like that once~eaten something bad~but finally got home with extreme enduring~

• Undermoonlight

LOL~~an expert speicializing in shits has been born right here in this shitty forum~

• Pamela Rose
    Pamela Rose wrote:

its probably true I also have notice this poopy mess... Dude, it's so gross!!!!!

• Undermoonlight

Hey, buddy~if you stepped on dog shit, you probaly still would have to throw your shoes away~Why being so earnest as to get the occassional human side-walk-shit-taker? 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

whatever shit is, you u r lucky,hahaha

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

whatever shit is, you u r lucky,hahaha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is much fun around here. I heard some people believing that if u go through such experience, money is on ur way.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Human-shit-sea... ahh ... human-flesh-search engines on, who got the best nose here? ^^

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This is shit-tier for scatological terrorism. A real 纯爷们儿 would pinch a loaf in the urinal of the men's room.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.