Discussion » Nonsense » killing boredom

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:

Just about everyone must reach a point where most things are dull and mundane.

I sometimes wonder how to make the life routine more colorful. But I haven't found many ways which are considered healthy.

Music and playing live shows used to do it for me but not anymore.

last night i got more drunk than i have been in many years. we drank with some army guys and business men in muduanyuan and those guys had me downing many shots of moutai and other bai jiu and tons of beers.

i don't recall the ride home much or getting into the house but i recall waking up about 4 am to use the bathroom

this doesn't color any part of my life, but it sure the fuck killed the dull routine .

how do you do it?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

find yourself a picky woman and try to satisfy her in many ways -- mission impossible -- inexhaustible boredom killer

• Undermoonlight

I intend to do it by logging on this fucking website~but get more bored~and almost bored to collpase after reading your thread~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

well, you know i was just complaining because i'm bored

• Undermoonlight

Women might spice  you guys up for at least several minutes~Yeah, not as long as a glass of Maotai does~Cheers, for that 'several (daunting) minutes'--really changes guys' life, esp. when encountering picky bitches and being intoxicated with an illusion commonly referred to as 'love'~

• Undermoonlight

Still need women~~That's an aporia~can't rid of it~

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

You need to help others kill their boredom

• Undermoonlight

Hey, here comes an opportunity~

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Group Boredom FTW

• Undermoonlight

Still boring~

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

I have no intention to help that out sorry.

When people are bored, its like when girls get dumped, no one can really help them move on but themselves.

• Undermoonlight

You are not bored, but sad~different categories~

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Giving out an example that I thought  easy for everyone to understand, means I am sad?

LMAO

• Brendon Kaci
    Brendon Kaci wrote:

What does "dissipative chaos" mean?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... and someone only just "politely asked" the other day, why did I wall on girls' profile, and I said "I was bored" ... and damn, the rain outside sounds heavy today ...

... I have known Star for two years, I cant say I have seen her sad, but she is never bored nor boring ... heehee ...

If there are "routines", then there is always a chance to change a little here and there, or a lot of it ... to make it that little bit colorful ... but I think the key is about how you see yourself and your life ....

... well, a few had asked me about my life in Australia, and they mostly expressed that it must have been boring ... I am sure that on one particular odd day. or two, I might have been bored, but for the 20+ years I had lived there, I dont think there was ever a long period I had ever felt bored ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... it sounds like "middle age crisis" ...

... let's just say that the first two days in Brisbane back in 1983 was bad, really bad, but I did not want to leave the city nor the country after maybe just a year or two :)

... another story perhaps ... I did have a three-year relationship with a HK girl back in the late 90's, but she thought Sydney was boring, so we split ... again, just to point out that "boredom" does depend on the individual ...

... so I suggest you to try little things ... even silly things ... like walking on the other side of the road, as it might give you a different view of the same path that you have been taking for months ... provided it does not risk your time, and most importantly, your life when you cross it, heehee ...

... go soak in the rain perhaps? hahahaha ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The day the Undermoonlight was going to learn about analogy in English class was the day Bedtyger showed up as a substitute teacher. He thought 'analogy' sounded gay and said "fuck dat today we gon learn PUSSYOLOGY."

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... dont alter course ... or you must also be bored :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Evalyn ... you are strange ... very strange :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... "strange" in the sense that majority of the people here dont like to see me laugh, or dont like it when I laugh ... and you seem to be among the minority :)

...and on the way to work, thinking about what you said to Undermoonlight ... actually, being shallow has its upside ... because such type of people tend to be more content, easier to be happy, and wont feel bored ... hey, the more I think about it, the more shallow I feel, and the more gay I am ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

astoroth, is mikcy putting us together making you bored? lololol

uncle, hahahahahahahaha....你是开心果

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dada you're bored last night?

sorry for being absent, i was busy with messing up with guys in clubs :___p

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I knew you was doing this, that's why I was so bored with a broken heart last night~

"my girl, my girl, don't lie to me, tell me where did you sleep last night", heehee

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

I paint, I draw, I sculpt, I write...welll you get the the point in my head its never get boring, i never let it come to this but dont worry I have been pissing many nights away with lots of booze, girls and all that other shit...that just doesnt cut for a real fufillment. i think creation gives me a real kick-

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

@ DingDang.

Thanks for the side notes, but it bores us:)

@ Mr. Kaci.

Are you serious about the question?

Well, it's a new scientific subject I made up the other day, it means...in Chinese "恒星散耗混沌学"...in English, please refer to Celestial Mechanics, Dissipative System and Chaos—— when you're supa bored :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

I suggest you read some Chaos as well, which helped build some key modern theories about universe and solar evolution. Somehow I dont buy "the universe is about 13.75 billion years old" that much, It makes sense and doesnt, because the definition and concept of universe is still kinda vague.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Star, you know I tried :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

@ DingDang.

Always grateful.

But I prefer to make others puzzled ^.^

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... you know that I am puzzled, right? how was the movie last night?

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

That's what I believe too, Astaroth, very easy to prove that by "their" theories.

Thats also why I dont buy the age of universe thing.

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Haha because I am talking chaos?

I didnt finish the film, it started alreay later than the schedule, then some problems occured, took much time to fix them.

Scott rocked in his costume, so did some ladies whom I dont know at all.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... 唯恐天下不乱 ... "chaos" is good, without which, there is no contrast ... so, "no", I am puzzled about something else ...

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Huh, I thought its cuz me being present since I always break things out of blue merely by touching them >.<

DD...you puzzled about why I become so active on forum all of a sudden?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahaha ... you have always been a puzzle, but you are not the one I am puzzled about ...

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Puzzled about Astaroth? LOL

I dont think so.

You're murmuring here so that the one whom you're truly puzzled about wont know....

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Which planet, star or kinda objects would you describe yourself as?

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Cool, we detected an entity of dark matter, which is also visible :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Can I get a fairly fat reward if I deliver you to Fermi lab?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.