Discussion » Beijing Life » i hate french embassy!

• Elaine_yip
    Elaine_yip wrote:
    <p>i just got my paasport from french embassy today but i didnt get the visa!!</p> <p>why why why !!!!!</p> <p>stupid french!!</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Because you touch yourself at night.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't. God does. It's in the Bible. Just ask High Priest.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

I hate embassys, i help a friend appy for a schengen visa, it got rejected without any explanation, we apply with exact the same papers again and they acceped it ... i guess in the embassys woring lots of angry unsatisfied office clercs that are just jealous about these people who can take long holidays ... 

• Undermoonlight

Probably they thouhgt you would be a sex worker in France~Or you had a lcose relationship with the Communist Party~~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that, but now the immigration policy in europe sucks. Even The Schengen spirit of openness is dying, the current goverments of France and Italy want to kill it.

Foreigners only will welcome if you go there to expend your money ...... (studying or tourism), but not working....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jade, Yip, don't give up, try to find an alternative way to apply again.

Reverend Dando, please help me out, I can't find the verse.

High Priest

• H.T.Teng
    H.T.Teng wrote:

I am sorry to hear that. But Don't blame France embassy. I think the key issue is you are a single lady who holding the passport of People's Republic of China.

• Zoé
    Zoé wrote:

i had same problem before.if you really wanna go.try to get another Schengen visa.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...Adolfo ... when you said "The Schengen spirit of openness is dying", does it mean the EU brotherhood, in a very crude sense?  

Jade ... did not sleep until 5am? That's bad for you ... heehee ... anyway ...

Somehow, I dont think the French is to be blamed,  and my guess is that you are likely to experience the same (or similar delay) with other countries ... and if I should use what Lily said ...

... I think you have been victimised by the system, because some people had abused this very same system in the past, and hence the French (and many other countries) need to be more careful when it comes to granting visas ...

... another silly consideration ... it is summer, so they might have more workload such as tourists and students, and you are just one of the numbers ...

... hope to hear some good news soon ... the rain sounds bad outside ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@High Priest, I'm not surprised.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Rev Dando, you mean she would have been touching someone else and not herself then? Ibet If someone else was the French Ambassador,she would have got her visa. I'm still searching in the Barthelemeo's book though.

High Priest

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

@Jade_yip: Basically, most of the EU are scared that every Chinese person who comes into the country is not going to leave. They don't like handing out working visas to Chinese people. However, if there is nothing wrong with your application you just need to try again. It's frustrating, but they can't deny you a visa without good reason.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Dando ... now, I am surprised ... hahahahaha ...

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

The Schengen-System is a shame for Europe, I agree. It never meant to open the boarders. The idea is just to classify foreigners into the good foreigners (member of the EU) and the bad foreigners  (developping countries and especially muslim countries).

• Rick (史大龙)

Go to the US, you'll be welcomed there....

• Brusch
    Brusch wrote:

J: why why why !!!!!

D: Because you touch yourself at night.

J:  you got problem with that? stupid!

Thanks, Jade, you just made my day :) And good luck!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i...hate the french man i dated yesterday

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Ataahua: Tell us more ;-) Dating storrys with frence are usually quite funny ^^

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Hahaha, its a cheesy and ridiculous story.

he, a freelancer photographer, flew on his own mind to tw after we left each others numbers in hk days ago. i knew he had somethong on me, fleeing thing, definitely not love but its ok. sad it turned out he doesnt only want a fair, but also hoping me to help him get connected to the bosses in my company..sneaky,huh?

i dislike sneaky guys

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.