Discussion » Nonsense » How well do you remember your first kiss?

• Child Under Water
    Child Under Water wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: helvetica;"><strong>Do you remember it well enough to tell the story? If so... please tell me the story of your first kiss.</strong></span></p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

7 years, in classroom at school, one girl decided to spread kisses (with tongue) to her desk companions. She saw it in the tv yesterday, and the adults seemed enjoy a lot, so why not? was better than do the homework that the nun had commanded, so, yep, my first kiss was in a gang bang of kisses ..... O_o ....  The conclusion was: nobody felt a shit, we didn´t understand why adults, moaned and did all those ¨intensive¨ things, so all us again began to do our boring homework...

my lection from that day: a kiss is more than a lips contact, the charm lies beyond that.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

well..sweet..like iceream..u wanna more..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Thank u..child..what a lovely name too..well..when i was 16...i liked a boy..nd he its my first bf..nd we went to amusement park..nd after we went back to  the hotel..i was sacred at first..but later we tried so hard..finally i gave it to him..my first kiss...nd later we tried with the tongue..its like a soft icecream,.,,so sweet,,nd better than the ice cream..nd later he said we should stop kissing..hehe..well..anyway..it gave u the best feeling..nd u will always remember it..in ur brian..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Dear child:

the kiss was the best..it just like water..pure..but if uve already touched it..ill never find that kind of feeling anymore..he its a nice person..but not sweet..cuz he used me..he were still loving his ex gf at that time..nd in the end..he said..sorry i cant be with u anymore..cuz i love her..nd we broke up..nd after few months..he said he wanted me back..what the hell..i said no way..when i was alittle girl...i always imaging sweet boys..but theres not alot in this real world..so i guess forget about them..enjoy my single life..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Dear child..

ur right..i just need to find a right one..or let the right one find me..hehe

well..where r u from..?nd why ur using this pic..like a child its bleeding in the water?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

not a fan of "first", huge fan of "best"

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

not a fan of "first", huge fan of "better"

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

geeee, i was hinting you that you might be my "best"

*winkswinks*

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

I never kissed anyone, thats just discusting !!!! 

hehe, i don't remember, my memory is so so bad ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ummm, i was hinting that you must always be my "better" one ;)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@xuedi....so figured you're a heart-throb to girls

muahhhhh you ~~

@dada

its never too late to make it up, huh?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

yeah! so you just wait with patience, I'll surprise you~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

the men who have kissed me are far more than the men ive kissed.

im waiting for the best kiss...dadada, dont let me down :PPPPPPPP

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

yeah yeah you're the best my sweeet little hubby!

huaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

bedtiger, you kissed our toes ~~~how lovely it was

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

A nice topic became digusting bitches talking....can u be more slut?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

We rolled down the grassy hill at summer camp and landed at the bottom entangled together, out of breath, face to face. I still remember her smile, her blue eyes. My heart raced. Before I could lean in, she lunged at me, ramming her tongue down my throat. I gagged and almost threw up all over her.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"the men who have kissed me are far more than the men ive kissed."

正经地说,这句话还是很有感觉的。写得不错~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

How DECENT it was to react over something that's simply in the air and none of your business to the extend like your boyfriend was stolen, dear fairy lady?

What do you exactly expect in the section "nonsense" with a poo pic as its avater? According to your standard, its too polite to call me "slut", miss decent. You better puked, it helps keep fit so that you can wear that angelic dress forever.

I could be more slut, dear noble fairy lady. Start a thread with hardcore stuff towards me, I'll be your guest and full satisfy you.

Dont want your thread hijacked by cluts, how about mark it in the title with "slut's forbidden"?

Acturally I suggest you ask the admins to open a section named "Notre Dame's Wonderland" so that you can share your sacred privacy.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahaha

im too busy to find chance to make fun, dont notice anything else

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahahaha too busy in reality, time on this site is small acturally~~

go!

the planes about departing~~~~~

• Ajantha Manohar

Aquamarine Hathaway, I KNOW HOW U FEEL, THE GARBAGE PAIL KIDS HAS COME TO THIS THREAD.  

BT, ATAAHUA AND ROKOLOKO ARE HERE...

• Ajantha Manohar

ROkOlOkO, GO TO THE GARBAGE PAIL

• Saint - Spartacus
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

So much win in this thread.

I've got nothing to add.

• Ajantha Manohar

YEP, ASK SOME OF THE CRACK WHORES FROM THIS WEBPAGE, THEY EXCHANGE SEX FOR DRUGS WITH HIM

• Ajantha Manohar

IT MAKES U LMAO?? WHY NO -LOLZ -?

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

rokoioko.

did i said ur the bitch?u admited it..by urself..yea..go ahead..what uve got?

• Ajantha Manohar

FUCKING FAGGY DONT USE THE COLOUR AS AN EXCUSE, IS NOT MATTER OF WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW OR PINK... ASSHOLES COME IN ALL COLOURS, AND I DONT LIKE ASSHOLES LIKE U AND UR GARBAGE GANG. PERIOD.  

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.