Discussion » Nonsense » Astaroth!!!!!!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:
    <p>did you see Micky's thread?</p> <p>tickle me or tackle me so that i could know about your style aka SWAG since i never saw you speak in the forum.....</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Astaroth occasionally faces bouts of radical sanity where he swears off this site for weeks at a time. You might be waiting for a while.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lol

my lady, swag told me "swag" the word has the meaning of "persoanl style"..did he fool me? huhuhu?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dando, il wait patiently~~~~~~~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

are they the same guy?

i bulieve what they write on their pages.......im naive

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

damn my scary english, hahahaha

il interogate mr Swag, see if he fooled me with the meaning.........

• Simen Wangberg

Jesus Christ. Okay, people.

"Swag" refers to a certain attitude, style and appearance that is considered to be worthy of respect and admiration. SWAG. It's punk rock, it's urban, it's youthful. SWAG. SWAG. SWAG. SWAG.

Popularized by West Coast rap collective Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. It's a big new thing. And I wholly disapprove of Afroman's misappropriation, for his conduct is not entirely swag-like.

SWAG.

Lurk moar. Astaroth or Mike or whatever the fuck name he's using this week will probably come back in a day or two to start complaining about things that have already been complained about. By him. In a million threads.

SWAG.

• Simen Wangberg

ROCK WHATEVER, DO. SWAG.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

ROCK WHATEVER DO!

i am a quick learner, michael~~~

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, that's a fair description too. The thing is, it's like "cool"...you can't really explain it. It just is.

SWAG.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I can't find that classic black man from "pulp fiction" saids " SAY SWAG AGAIN?" GIF  ....

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

sawg bro, i hate you, i love your swaaaaaaag!!!!!!!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

damn, hahahahahahahahahaha

you happy now? swag bro? i wont edit, hahaha cuz i like you too~~~

• Simen Wangberg
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

what's that, swag bro?

all that you wanna say to me is in silence?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

diamond sterling to ya all~~~i go shopppppping ~~~~i have SWAG for shopping ~~~~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

yeah i know i know....but i want to know astoroths swag...im showing off what i learnt, hahahaha

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

yeah~~~hope he wont freak out by thinking he got a terrorist admirer ~~~ lolol

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

cool i learnd something, but how to pronounce?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

ahahahahaha

my honhour, my pleasure to know soooooooo much....thank you astorath~~~~~~

watch out the haters :PPP

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.