Discussion » Current Events » Reward For D & G

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    <p align="left"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Let me emphasis that my previous post about WLIB 1th 11 has nothing to do with match making or sex partners. It just occurred to me to ease the fight that was going on last weekend.</span></p> <p align="left"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Inline with that, may I suggest that the admin of this website should reward Dando Z and Godfather for their frequent bazooka and AK47 in pen. If they (Jo &amp; co) can not reward them, I shall reward them my self. They really make my (our) day.</span></p> <p><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Please let&rsquo;s hear your suggestions about the reward before the next WLIB gathering. .</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's D&G ...

... and it should not be too difficult to guess who is who, right? They look so peaceful together ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lmao

me too, fashion!!

micky, i like you, you have the spirite of entertainments, everyone says this site is shit and nonsense,  yet they eat their words up and always get so serious!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LOL...FASHION...COOL...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Godfather,Bedtyger, I PREFER DRUGS!!!!!!!!! FUCKING OPEN THE DOOOOOR.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Plz dont RoCk my BoAt

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Godfather ... just out of curiosity, may I ask, why do you "given you due respect because you’re on my friends’ list"?

... does it mean that you dont respect people who are not on your list? ...

... by the way, you are not on my list ... hahahaha ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

wow wow wow....Bedtyger&Godfather,

why r u guys so defensive? were u... masturbating?...lol...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

and Godfather,plz note that am not on ur friends list,although u sent me friend request several times,I dont make friends with drug dealer,thanks~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Godfather,Tit for Tat is fair play,Bedtyger refered to me first,am sorry for metioned u together with him.that was a mistake though.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] and Godfather,plz note that am not on ur friends list,although u sent me friend request several times,I dont make friends with drug dealer,thanks~

jajaja ¡¡¡ toma hostia !!!! we have a winner!! 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sex with Dando only gets you a t-shirt that says "I had sex with Dando and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

But I will ask for it back the next day because I am cheap.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... isnt it all warm and cuddly to change the tone to "sex with Dando" jokes? Let's group hug, and I will still take the spot behind Ataahua ...

Killer ... you had sex with Dando? How was it for you? ... and I am genuninely happy to see that the two of you got it together, when is the baby due?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"1.sex with dando only gets u a "penis" for few mins"

If you're lucky.

If your name is Godfather, I might leave it in for an hour or two while I play vidyagaems.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See, @DD? Godfather only sleeps with people he doesn't respect enough to call friends. What a gentleman.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Godfather ... I am ashamed to inform you that my standard is much lower, I cherish those who know that they are idiots, as well as those who dont ... or maybe because I am a small old man with big glasses (Dando, do feel free to fill in the missing pieces), so I am really afraid of the 185-cm-humble-and-modest ...

Dando ... it's his private lives, and who are we to judge him, right?

Nymph ... so you have been asked before?

PS to all: I must stop provoking such humble-and-modest model human being ... can anyone help me please?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"plus sex with dando only will let u get yogurt that he may ask back"

Ew. No. I don't remember ever asking anyone for a snowball.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... I am curious, but you are the one who mentioned "yogurt", not him...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... he said he does not remember, Nymph, so, if he did ask, he was perhaps asking you?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
    Callin' me, all the time like blondie,
    Check out my chrissy behind
    It's fine all of the time
    Like sex on the beaches,
    What else is in the teaches of peaches? huh? what?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and ladies and gentlemen, considered Micky's boat officially rocked :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hell, whatever rocks do is just getting smoked by crackheads.

• Simen Wangberg

ROCK WHATEVER DO. Jesus. You guys.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... another success of my silly experiments :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

WHATEVER ROCKS DOOOOH, JESUS CHRIST!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... so Killer is a girl? Dando, take note!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Killer, I'm not sure how well you understand English phonics. Are you making a gay joke or a goose joke? More importantly, does the distinction matter? Either way it's about as funny as high-fiber breakfast cereal.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Dando ... Kellogg's might get offended ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahaha ... you should have specified ... everyone is behind a keyboard and a screen, and as far as I am concerned, you did not make it clear ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Still, I don't know if the meaning of the joke is that I am a male homosexual (GAY-NDO) or a male goose (GANDER-DO). Please clarify, because I'm not sure what we're supposed to be laughing at.

Either way, 你笑点很低。 非常低。 地狱的地。Please take it back to where you got it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Killer ... so you are suggesting that Dando might be Chinese? God forbids ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Dando, when did you become smart?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahhaah  good idea ,and BedT who r u to told me be polite.look at u .hahahah i gona to make a T-shiirt soon ,it is really funny  put it on .haha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not smart, but I think the dull edge of my rapist's wit might be smarting someone where the sun doesn't shine.

@Killer, I can't afford what would certainly be exorbitant royalties that I might have to pay every time I sign off with your genius example of English wordplay, so I'll pick option 3: You crawl back into whatever hole you just squirmed out of. You look like a homesick abortion.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Gandolph...干豆腐??haha...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, Look at the way he's dressed. He's asking for it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I think she kept it ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... my boss' name is "devil", and welcome to hell :)

... I mean THE other boss, not the one at home, heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... by snow ball you mean the grey gooie mash in his bald head that he called "brain"? no, I would never take that away from you, or him :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... is that, or is that not, the yellow stuff?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I should have provided a link clarifying the slang meaning of snowball, but I think I'm gonna let this conversation... ahem...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)... heehee ... it helps to be stupid :)

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Holy Jesus, My boat was not just Rocked it was actually hijacked. NOT by Somalia pirates, not by our yours D & G but by you... Somebody help me. No suggestions yet.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

swag bro~~call our almighty emperor hubby to say :" i just call to say nym and ata love you"

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If what I read has been really said, Godfather you are just out of touch. This is really outrageous to divulgate something a Eva has done(ONS with Dando as you claim, And what's your business in that anyway? Please, let us keep our ladies out of game wars here. Try to think twice before posting, try not to hurt girl's feeling in this way please! This is not advisable at all.

High Priest

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

what what what???High Priest??? divulgate me?? LOL...U think I will take any of those morons seriously? I fucking don't care whatever crap out of their ass.Look, HP is so acting "God" again, to pretend his benignity,U R A SO GOOD MAN~

WOMAN ADVOCATE? Big Hypocrite! just do whatever u want at this site with your cligue, am not the one who care those so-called  image so much that pathetically use this site to make friends or get laid since am not in China right now.It's been a long time I didn't insult people,you gave me an incentive and excitement again.I love this site,haha...so much fun, u guys corward even can't take a joke which means you are not Man~Why u care so much about ur image here,HP? does that mean it affects ur Personal Hunting Life?? WOW, then I pity u and if u want me to apologize ,I will certainly do if U eagerly requires that~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Godfather,Betyger,High Priest,

If I ever damaged your image and reputation here affects your possibility to get laid in WLIB, I seriously apologize and am willing to make up for you guys~

HERE'S A " WLIB GET LAID" CAKE, I MADE IT BY MYSELF, IT TOOK ME 3HOURS BY MAKE IT REALLY AND I WISH U GUYS GOOD LUCK !!!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

and 

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Sure am totally ok~haha, ask HP if he's all right then~am having fun here~Plz insult me, that excites me really~:)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

who r u addressing to? what list?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Swag,am cool, but they seemed don't~they pissed-off by my half in jest GIF,hehe...better kindly ask them if they r still sound.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Swag, silence is not gold in this forum, u have anything to say except ur stupid giggling?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why? there will be no fun then, am expecting their classic hypocritical Bible big words~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

haha,Bedtyger, cool, enjoy ur granma...but don't to be too barbaric,huh...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I didn't think my reaction on defending a young lady would backfire on me.

High Priest

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

^^

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

^^

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

reward for snowball

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

possibly the last situation?

wait and see, SNOWBALL FTW...HAHAHA SNOWBALL ROCKS, DO!!!!

• 随便叫兽
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

my lady, love you too, one big love~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.