Discussion » Nonsense » Japanese Poop Burger 食粪癖汉堡包,你想吃吗?

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>Ok so this Japanese scientist has made a "meat" product by taking all the dead bacteria from peoples shit thats clogging tokyos sewers and molding the bacteria adding color and flavor and baking it.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Here is the link:&nbsp;http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20072270-71/japanese-scientist-creates-poop-burger-surely-not/&nbsp;</p> <p>It shows him chowing down on a poop burger he made. And he said soon it will go down in price to be comparable with normal meat.&nbsp;</p> <p>So my question is if you saw 10 kuai beef or 10 kuai bacteria shit meat which would you buy. I think its a genius idea! INVEST!&nbsp;</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... as disgusting as it might sound ... I had mentioned a few months ago, when someone attempted to provoke (but failed badly) by mentioning that Chinese drink urine ... human waste actually have pharmaceutical purpose according to Chinese medicine from many centuries ago ...

... so, extracting nutrients is perhaps very disgusting, but, with the increasing population (and worsening inflation etc) plus food shortage, this might perhaps be a yacky, but good idea ...

Ans: I would like be going for 10 kuai beef ...

... but, when beef (or other natural meat) becomes impossibly expensive, artificially made poopoo meat might be the only way to survive ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@DD, [...] but, when beef (or other natural meat) becomes impossibly expensive, artificially made poopoo meat might be the only way to survive ... [...]

one history law says that rich never eat poop

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ...I kind of hope that I wont live long enough to witness too much of that ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

DD, if we vote Google as world president still there is hope to the world...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... you are high, man, you must have breathed too much fresh air in Spain ... you need to come back soon ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha haha  终结它

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

DD, when stop raining in BJ, I come back ... because, you know? the weather here is very nice, the sun, the beachs ..... :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... today is not bad at all ... probably about twenty something Cel at noon ... there is a light layer of white outside, so it's not too bad ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

poor DD, here is like this :D 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... you could at least shrink the photo first ... home connection is a bit slow ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I've seen this....no wordz

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.