Discussion » Nonsense » all stories about the perverts in summer days

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:
    <p>i got one.</p> <p>yesterday we shot in a square, many people surrounded watching. during my break i noticed a guy kept changing his positions, eyes on ladies breasts(he's taller than most girls) instead of our models. my intuion told me this is an old hand.</p> <p>i pretended i was going to use the lady's room, then i approached the pervert from behind, suddenly creamed "this guy took advantage of me". everyone was astonished, even the pervert himself, but everyone bought it and drummed him out.</p> <p>hahahahaha</p> <p>i did this alot, every time people buy it, i am old hand too lol</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If you caught the old hand fondling a chick's ass, those would be just desserts. However, as threatening as the male gaze can feel to a woman, I don't think that it's worth shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

John, you cant read English as well, can you? Did you read between the lines?

John, I know you're a buddy of Eric Colwell, keep on barking out your seemingly justice, I wont respond you anymore.

Btw, you complained Chinese speaking Chinese on this site, right?

Are you moron?

This site is called weliveinbeijing not FOREIGNERSLIVEINVEIJING, not WELIVEINBEIJINGANDSPEAKINGENGLISH.

besides, this site has a Chinese edition.

get some knowledge before you show off your so-called wit or wisdom or whatever, i never saw a russian as lame as you.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, there're loads of stories, in which the perverts did take the advantages, yet people didnt believe the girls cuz to them, the girls werent attractive enough to attract perverts.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

I go work ~~~~~~

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

Perverts are small pieces of cake, strange stalkers are truly scary.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ataahua, I know that a lot of real bastards get away with their crimes because it's too easy to discredit a woman who is a victim of sexual violence, but you have to realize that rogues come in many different forms.

There are the benign sort who just stare. I'd put folks like me in this category. We deserve to be mocked, but not mobbed like your gawker.

And there are the malign sort, epitomized by the likes of this Eric Colwell prick. They're much harder to identify.

Don't waste your energy on the small fries.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... John ... since Dando cannot be bothered with it ... I would like to tell you that what you did is called "provoke" and my guess is that you know it too ...

... this is what some guys would do when they tried to hit on a girl in public, so to have a conversation ... and you are not very good at it by imitating this on the forum ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I can be bothered.

@John, read.

I stand by John's first comment, though. He said essentially the same thing as me, but less politely. I don't give a fuck about politeness, as you all know.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, you weren't wrong here, but like me, you are a habitual shit-starter and line-crosser with a reputation for discarding the rules of propriety, even if you're upholding them here.

That's okay. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

For the past two days, we had a whole thread devoted to what a sleazy motherfucker I am, and I smiled and ate my shit sandwich, because I invite the abuse.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

@Witch, I'm inclined to agree. But at least it gets us talking. I just wish people could dispense with the silly vendettas for once and just abuse one another for the stupid shit they're saying as they're saying it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ...Mr Killer ... care to decipher what you just said?

• Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

look who is speaking english ... lol, get a life

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If I were a woman and one or more of my friends was raped, I'd not share too many of my personal details when I spread the news of it to relevant communities. Too often, women will silently submit on issue of rape and sexual coercion. I think this is an accusation that we should take seriously no matter who is delivering the message.

Your personal attacks against her are most odious.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

To the poster:

I don't know what some guy did to you in the past, but you need to get control of yourself.

Maybe next time I see you walking around, I will unexpectedly come up and say, "Hey didn't I meet you at ren jian tian tang?"

You doing this to him is completely rediculous and bragging about it on the forum is a testament to your immaturity.

• Simen Wangberg

There is visible nipple in OP's display pic. Just throwing that out there.

LOOKIN' AT TITTIES, BLEEAAAHHH

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

And what is this about "rape" involving that eric character? Lying to girls to get them  to sleep with you doesn't fit into my definition of rape. You should take that off your profile and get better taste in men.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

And what is this about "rape" involving that eric character? Lying to girls to get them  to sleep with you doesn't fit into my definition of rape. You should take that off your profile and get better taste in men.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.