Discussion » Nonsense » High Priest & His Alter-Egos

• Captain America
    Captain America wrote:
    <p>Sorry to keep this nonsense going. Can someone please direct me to a thread where High Priest dispenses his advice to either BedTyger, Godfather, Afroman, or any of his other clones?</p> <p>Of every thread I've read, I can't think of a single time that any of these characters talk to each other. They just never do --&nbsp;only attack Dando or whoever.&nbsp;If they <strong>never ever talk to each other</strong>, I think that would serve as pretty decisive evidence that it's all the same, extremely bored person.</p> <p>This militia is firmly united against Dando and his perceived clique (the rest of the normal regular forum users), who are always talking back and forth with each other. The opposing faction, however, never feels the need to communicate with each other whatsoever (unless they're using PMs, which seems highly doubtful). Yet remain&nbsp;steafast in their group hate.&nbsp;</p> <p>Also, <strong>they always make the exact same spelling and grammar mistakes</strong>. This occurred to me after I realize that&nbsp;High Priest is actually trying to pick up girls as well. All the God talk is just bullshit&nbsp;because he knows some naive Chinese girls are curious about Christianity. Some desperate guy has just created all these characters to broaden his reach.</p> <p>So if someone could direct me to the threads where they actually meaningfully talk to each other, I will consider myself corrected.&nbsp;</p>
  • くり
    くり wrote:

wait untill the will claim that im ur clone...

• Ajantha Manohar

you can ask this guy, has experience writing on his own threads using fake accounts
    a frustated monologuist?

• Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar

@BT welcome back motherfucker !! :D you finally got out from the cage 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

*facepalm*

Give me your badge and your gun, Serpico.

• Ajantha Manohar

@BT  U r wrong my lovely motherfucker, my brain is as Mini as mighty is my black cock ...reverse proportionality, you studied it at the school or in the jail, right? if not you can ask ur mommy  ;D 

• Ajantha Manohar

HAHAHA .... I LOVE EXCHANGE SHIT WITH U,   but take a rest of typing, maybe you will need fingering your prey this night  (remember motherfucker, if you pay for sex, doesn´t count!!!)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... just an info-mercial ...

... this thread is for anyone and everyone who wants to abuse and swear, or just generally release your anger ...

* end of info-mercial *

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Oh Holy Uncle DD. May you live longer than Methuselah   you're so articulated. Maybe the title should be changed to "Venom of WLIB"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Micky ... you devil you ... I never thought you can be so sarcastic, and also suck at it ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, what went on here? A thread for the most High Priest? have mercy upon me lord. It amazes me on the way people think I as HP am clone to the above wlib members. I have no time to meet anyone of them and other dear member as am busy for my missionary work. Be assured and if some of you guys did criminology, it's easy to detect who are allies on this site.

High Priest.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hope no commercial break in my thread,huh~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I just spent an hour to write up something in another thread, and then suddenly, the thread was gone ... that's not nice ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

They deleted my thread....LOL.NICE HAMMER!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just tried to respond, but it's gone. Why?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... was I the last one to say anything, hence they took it out?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

They deleted the advice for Dando thread, too.

Now I'll never learn!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if you learn any more, you would become really scarry ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I have been informed by a reliable source who claims to have met both BedTyger and High Priest in person and that they are different people. I stand corrected. Apologies to both fine gentlemen.

Apology accepted. Good detective work. +1 in criminology.

They shall know the truth and the truth shall set them free. I use the only account which is known here HP. If I talk I talk my mind and I crontrol each single word that cometh out of my mouth. I urge Captain America to do the same.

For your information, HP is a humbe old guy, doesn't brag about anything, he is just down to earth.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Swag! Your faith has saved you. You are blessed.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

:) Mais comment!

Grand Pretre_ Le descendant direct D'Abraham, Jacob et Moise

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

:) Just un peu, je suis entrain d'apprendre. Toi t'es bien bien que moi.

Grand Pretre

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Non, pas du tout, un tout petit peu, j'ai besoin de perfectioner:)

Grand Pretre

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.