Discussion » Beijing Life » beijing girls

• くり
    くり wrote:
    <p>how would u define them?</p> <p>According to my experience: funny but too slutty.</p>
  • くり
    くり wrote:

born and grown up in Bj

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

bro, u must be too lonely there in Zhejiang,huh...

• くり
    くり wrote:

BHB:

sure, like i said: according to my limited experience.

• くり
    くり wrote:

lol, in somehow yeah.need some good conversation buddys...for sure

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why u don't go to Shenzhen? SZ girls r more open than beijing girls.

• くり
    くり wrote:

it's not about open, i think i couldnt handle more "open" girls than beijing ones. Not only legs (开放), but also brain(开明). Thefact is that they just want to have fun ;)

我不是想证明我搞了几个mm,我就是觉得北京女孩一点也不认真

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

maybe because those bj boys just wanna have fun.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

bro, 认真不认真在于双方,你怎么能这么武断的认为都是女孩子的错呢? 

• くり
    くり wrote:

but is typically chinese, evans, to mistake "open" for "libertines"....

• くり
    くり wrote:

maybe is silly。。。maybe,is just an opinion, like i think you dont have any real clue about what i m talking about,but again is just my opinion

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

nope, I know what is the definition of open-minded, but seems like a lot of ppl confuse it as "slutty", so I just flow the hordes in order to made myself understood.

and bro, please think twice before u post,constantly changing and editing ur comment makes others drive up the wall...that's really not that decent.yup.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Bedtyger, u have anything to say?

• くり
    くり wrote:

ev

wthat the fuck r u talking about???

i didnt re edit anything here。sorry and veryfranklyone of those with very less argoments is u here, just a whole-day fulltime poser...sorry

• くり
    くり wrote:

kakio

half joking half serious, of course u cannot generalize,and would be silly trying to...so see it as a half joke...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

if not,then why the fuck I saw u constantly editing ur comment in every thread u posted before? well, maybe due to my giddiness, sorry.I think I might have to check my eyesight then. u didn't paste my profile image in the Syrian thread yesterday,huh? Errr,bro sorry again...

• くり
    くり wrote:

evanescence if we want to talk about the only 3d where i re edit my thoughts due my kindness, namely the one where me and dando boy and his mate starts an argue., well then welcome.

Ididnt.

• くり
    くり wrote:

u should really give up all that wanna-be american cool gal crap and start seriously to read what other people write instead of interpreting or guessing their meaning.

bests

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

bro, I think u should admit what u did as a man.don't be such a coward,(大丈夫应该敢作敢当)

• くり
    くり wrote:

i already answered u,ev

• くり
    くり wrote:

金玉其外败絮其中

• くり
    くり wrote:

bedtyger

shes just patetic

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LOL. U TOO

• くり
    くり wrote:

LOL

THANKS BABY, BUT DONT SEND ME PM, OK?

IM ENGAGED

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

SB SENT U PM,OK?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

U R SO PATHETIC! CASE CLOSED! YUP

• くり
    くり wrote:

LOL

TYPICAL OF U DENY THAT

HAHAH BUT I WOULDNT PUBBLISH THEM, KEEP COOL;)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I can feel ur rage,bro.but that's ok~am not that narrow-minded. if I sent PM to u, there must have my footprint to prove I visited ur profile, I don't even...well, boring...

• くり
    くり wrote:

WHATEVER, U KNOW AND I KNOW.WHAT REMAINS ARE JUST UR PATHETIC WORD GAMES, LIKE ALWAYS.WONDER HOW USELESS UR LIFE HAS TO BE,AS A POSER...ANYWAY. 

KARMA, MAYBE

BESIDES, IM JUST DOING IT BECAUSEBORED AND SINCE 1 MONTH RAINING,AS SOON AS IT STOPS, TRUST ME THAT I HAVE MUCH MORE INTERESTING THINGS TO DO THAN CHATTING WITH A PRETEEN LIKE U

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I PITY U BRO. U MUST BE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONELY THERE.................

• くり
    くり wrote:

BESIDES DUNNO WHY BUT I WAS THINKING ABOUT BEIJING LIKE USA IN THE 50'S..,

• Amalie Sæverud

well, I'm afraid to say so, but I thought all foreign males are slutty and simple-minded!

Very often, no matter in group conversation or private conversation, they prefer to discuss about sex topics within a few minutes, If I don't answer them, then I'm the conventional, narrow-minded faker. but if I respond them , then I'm the fun loving slutty bitch!

And more than often, when I first met some guy, he will start to talk about , how some Chinese girl are clingy, how they want to be his girlfriend after they had sex once. and how he don't like these girls. But after we have had sex and I took taxi and leave, and never try to call him voluntarily, nor try to date him always, then he will blame me to be a player!

Oh, how convenient! you just can play or be serious whenever you want, and Chinese girl could just be either clingy , narrow-minded or slutty?

What fuck is that?

Can some foreinger who accuses Chinese girl always answer my questions?

I don't want to make this publicly, as I do know some foreigners who are normal, and we are friends. But what hell, I do think most foreigners here are slutty and simple-minded!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

AND BEDTYGER, U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME EXCEPT NAMING ME?

• くり
    くり wrote:

EVANES, WHY AREU SO HARD TRYINGTO BE COOL?HAHAHAH, U GOT A CRUSH ON LIL NERDO DANDO BOY?SO SWEET,

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

THAT'S MEN'S CONTRADICTIONS....HOW PATHETIC....

• くり
    くり wrote:

I COULD, BUT I GUESS IM THE WRONG GUY FOR THAT AND IM AFFRAID WE WROTE ALMOST THE SAME THING FROM THE SAME PERSPECTIVE...AND BESIDES, I TALKED ABOUT BJ GIRLS...PERUSE PERUSE...

• くり
    くり wrote:

EVA.....EVA.....EVA.....EVA....

• Amalie Sæverud

can some body answer me first!? huh?

• くり
    くり wrote:

DUMB AND DUMBER, 

1TH U CHOOSE THE WRONGNICK,THAT SHOULD BE EVA'S NICK. U DONT SOUND DUMB

2ND. SEX TRUST ME IS THE LAST THING I TALK WITH A WOMAN WHEN I MEET HER.

USUALLY WHO TALKS A LOT ABOUT SEX IS THE ONE WHO'S STILL STRIVING TO LOOSE HIS VERGINITY

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

AND BRO, WHAT MAKES U THINK WE GRILS HAVE TIME TO TROLLING HERE TO PLAY COOL? IT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE R BUNCH OF ASSHOLES LIKE U WHO ALWAYS SLANDER PPL HERE AND TALK SHIT LIKE DAMN SHIT WHICH WE CAN'T TOLERRATE, THAT'S ALL..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Girls, you're getting trolled by an asspained Chinese boy.

• くり
    くり wrote:

NOT WE GIRLS, DONT TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE AN ACCUSATION TO ALL GIRLS HERE, OR AS IM ACCUSING CHINESE GIRLS, WHATEVER IT MEANS TO BE CHINESE, CONSIDERING 56 MINORIETIES. THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE IS URS,

HAHAH

• くり
    くり wrote:

DANDO BOY, UR SMART, BUT STILL SOMETHING MISSING..but 谢谢您,i appreciate

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

TOO BORED PATHETIC ASSHOLE ,I GOTTA GO, U HAVE FUN HERE ,HUH... CASE CLOSED !!!

• くり
    くり wrote:

hahah生气了吗别怕,我不会宣传你发给我的信息哦

哈哈哈哈

真可怜

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

please note that it's my last troll on ur pathetic thread, I never feel angry to any trolls here, on the contrary, I pity them,and just feel  funny, that's all...thanks for entertaining us, u do contribute a lot to wlib forum....

• くり
    くり wrote:

sure哈哈哈

君子不生气

告别 告别

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Known As アニキ ... 小徒弟,学习的不错,可惜,方向错了!

• くり
    くり wrote:

叔叔师傅,

那你教我吧

对了我买了的gpm也是假的/。。。难怪。。。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。什么什么PM?

你忘记我之前说了?我已经没有什么可以教你了!今年澳洲那边挺冷的,自己好好保重!

• くり
    くり wrote:

- -

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)不介意的话,用你的真正身份吧!每天把名字和头像都换来换去的,你比我们的百变韩国妹妹,还换的频密!

• くり
    くり wrote:

sure nikki,sure continue to rub ur clit waiting that someone drills u, is hard for a white gal to find someone in china,isnt? they r just too sexy。。。

• くり
    くり wrote:

叔叔需要吗?你什么时候也把自己的身份露出来?hahha

你太入乡随俗了吧已经太香蕉了哦

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。什么“我的身份”?我香蕉了很多年了!你在澳洲呆的时间不是很长吧?或,大部分时间都是跟中国小孩混在一起?

• くり
    くり wrote:

我不在澳洲,我在也管你个屁事,说实话我太看重了你,不值得

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哈哈哈哈,好吧!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.