Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » What is your favorite fashion accessory of the opp

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:
    <p>Just bored at work on a friday afternoon seeing how many people I can get to join my converstaion. &nbsp;I want to know, ladies and gentleman, what article of clothing or fashion accessory of the opposite sex do you find very attractive? &nbsp;For example, ladies may like guys who wear earrings, guys might like when ladies wear a certain shade of lip gloss. &nbsp;Personally, I find ankle bracelets to be very sexy. &nbsp;What about you guys? &nbsp;<br /><br />PS: tatoos, hair styles, the way a certain accessory or peice of clothing is worn is also an acceptable answer. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
  • Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

anyone?

• Amalie Sæverud

muscles?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Tang ... ankle bracelets just catched the attention ... so it will also need a pair of good high heels :)

DnD ... which muscle?

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

dumb and dumber?  seriously?  I guess so but thats not the answer the judges were looking for, please try again...

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

Lao Lee, what pants are definately high on my list too, good call

• Amalie Sæverud

Piercing on the D**k? while the other end is on his nose! haha

so it will be easy for me to make punishment!

oops, sorry for being vulgar! but this is the only thread that could be funny at this moment! lol

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

thats called a prince albert and I'm surprised you actually like that

• Amalie Sæverud

wow, they actually have a name about it?

interesting!

actually, I don't like man to wear accessories, like I have said, muscles are the best accessories you can wear, or perhaps a hat? a scarf? wedding ring? watch? nice shoes?

hmmm, basic these! I don't like man wearing earing, necklace or tattoo or piercing!

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:
  • Simen Wangberg

Apparently "Mainland Hotties" is a thing. I'm okay with that. WO KAO. That stormtrooper tat. I didn't know Chinese women like that existed, actually.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Glasses with real lenses.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

simple silver hoop earrings....... i don´t know why O_o

and long skirts !!! they remark more the swing of their hips when walking....  like cats, men are attracted to the movement..... Cuando hacen temblar las aceras al pasar de sus caderas... ains ains :(

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@ Archbishop, what about pope´s hat? :P

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I suppose the vajazzle has a certain tacky charm

• Simen Wangberg

Anus piercing.

I remember awhile ago, I overheard this lady going on about how unsanitary nose piercings are, and how people's anuses are supposedly cleaner than their noses, in terms of bacteria and so forth (which I highly doubt, but whatever). So then this other lady goes "well, maybe they should just get their anuses pierced then."

I dunno, maybe you had to be there.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@kakio, some wicked tongues says that I have a gypsy taste.....

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

and you Kakio?  Whats your fancy?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

you people are.........wwwweeee....ird...hahhaaha,! :D

does chest hair counts? i like clean guys, no pirecing, no tatoo, no rediculous accessories....no crazy hair style..i hate guys wearing tight jeans. most european young boys do that....Red shirt is always my fav on a guy, however, it fails, it's a diseaster

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

taidje, you like the tatoos on her legs too? i think it's hilarious, "mom" and "dad" tatoo...think when she's 40 and she still has those..

but man, thats some different asian gal..look at that body! jealous

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i adore guys with makeups ~~~jay in america's next top model is quite my cup of tea...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

sammi, you did jay's style too?

h5~~~

i  want to attend ANTM....

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahaha sammi, there're many many gay-ish guys around us everyday, asians, maybe you like them more but mr jay's properly gay enough..serously i doubt he's really a gay 

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

astaroth, yeah, nightgown style suit tall girls, so does all the super long skirts~~~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

最近迷上带发箍的男人

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.