Discussion » Sports & Activities » Haye vs Klitschko

• Aaron
    Aaron wrote:

Hey just wondered if anyone knew where they would be showing the fight in Beijing?

I am interested in peoples predictions too?

• くり
    くり wrote:

sounds very interesting fight. Personally I cheer for

Klitschko, but I never seen any match of Haye, so hard a prediction//..

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I think Klitschko is over-rated, but I do hope he knocks out Haye, otherwise I can imagine this being another jab-fest that goes the distance. 

• Simen Wangberg

No idea, but I'll bet on the guy with "clit" in his name.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I'll admit that I follow boxing way less than I follow UFC, but whenever I've watched Haye fight he looks a full weight-class below his opponent (obviously Valuev is a beast, but even against more normal sized heavyweights).

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

I have to go with Klitschko, hometown champion first to cheer up!

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Come on Haye! Do it for England!!!!!!!! Here comes the Hayemaker. I predict Haye to win the fight on points. One of the best british boxers of the modern era.

If you want a stream go to  http://www.atdhe.tv/

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Haye was an embarassement fort England. He diddnt even fight he did not go for it, What a wanker

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I think Klitschko is over-rated, but I do hope he knocks out Haye, otherwise I can imagine this being another jab-fest that goes the distance. 

Called it! 

In all seriousness though, did anyone watch the whole card? I didn't catch all fights but I'm curious if the rest of the card was as tedious as the main event? 

Also, did anyone else watch UFC 132 (Saturday night in the US)? I know UFC events often have their share of tedious jab and hold, or lay and pray fights but 132 was so much more entertaining than Haye / Klitschko.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Did people hear about Haye complaining about his little toe. What an embarassment. He talks about having a re-match, he should retire or else he is going to make a bigger fool out of himself.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.