Discussion » Nonsense » How many guys prefer girls with flat shoes?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Hey guys,

I got a question!

I am wearing flat shoes most of the times even i am going out, but i saw lots of girls wear high heel shoes, so i tired few times to go out  with high heels, but i realized that most guys prefer to talk to me when i am wearing flat shoes than high heels.

Why?

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

i am a flat shoes person too. i'd love to wear heels if i know how tho

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

im not tall, i am just 1,64

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Can be that dress different from the majority attracts attention ???

or maybe that girls can dance better without high heels and therefore they don´t seem sticks in the clubs ????

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

high heels seems more comfortable than flat shoes to me sometimes...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Lesbians.

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Would not want to go out with a girl who needs a taxi for only 250 meters. It really happened before.

• Saint - Spartacus

if a girl wear a high heel , i care much the high heel than the girl herself ^_^

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I prefer heels on girls. 

The obvious answer is 'coincidence' and when the men are talking to you just randomly happens to be when you're wearing flat shoes (at least, as long as they haven't opened with 'I really like your shoes!'  ;) 

The best guess related to shoes I could suggest is that maybe flat shoes put men more at their ease and make them more comfortable talking with a girl. If other men are like me and prefer high-heels, maybe girls in flat-heels seem like easier prey and make men more confident in talking to you? 

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

"She was begging for it...she was wearing flat shoes..." 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.