Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Quick, Easy 1000rmb for Foreigner Speaking Chinese

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:

Needed: Foreigner who can speak Chinese fluently enough to give a 5-minute speech related to Beijing Tourism THIS SATURDAY at 2:00pm (14:00).

Payment will be 1000rmb ("at least" they say) for this quick job.

They don't really care about what you specifically choose to talk about. If you can just speak publicly to a room full of Chinese people about Beijing tourism for 5 minutes, they'll pay you 1000rmb. This is a government-related organization. Talk about whatever: your thoughts the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Beijing Tourism in general, your choice.

I normally do this sort of thing for them in English, but they want someone to speak Chinese this time, and I don't think my Chinese is good enough. So for those who study it... Here's a nice chance for some quick cash. If you're interested, please contact me ASAP.

Last time I did it, they handed over the cash in an envelope when I arrived, before I even said a word.

• くり
    くり wrote:

wow, haha,just the white trash pretending to be the "beat" intellectual I though you are.

Run run, get this job and trash ur passport dude, become chinese, no one in US would give u even 10 dollars to clear their floor...

• くり
    くり wrote:

wow, haha,just the white trash pretending to be the "beat" intellectual I though you are.

Run run, get this job and trash ur passport dude, become chinese, no one in US would give u even 10 dollars to clear their floor...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every repost is a repost.

• くり
    くり wrote:

native english white foreigners.

Still remember when as a recrtuiter i had to reject so many awesome cvs just because they were either asians discendents or black, even american citizens..still in many schools, not all, the color of the skin is an issue..

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

?_? there's one kind of realistic thing called ACCEPT.

• くり
    くり wrote:

if the school reject my candidate i dont get any money, schools talks clear: foreign teacher who has to be white

• くり
    くり wrote:

Dear Baby scott

sure you are,but coherency is a loan word,and untill the pay my white ass to "teach" english then i can afford my intellectual and alternative life in exotic country and even put a john lennon yoko ono pic,just to be more cool。。

by the way u know what british people used to say to advocate their opium trade to china?IF THERE S DEMAND WHY NOT SUPPLY? sure if there s demand of white asses to talk in english and they even pay u the salary of an average fuwuyuan,almost, in beijing, for an hour...why not..

• くり
    くり wrote:

anyway theres more serious issues, kulo why u dont go to police??

• くり
    くり wrote:

this erik guys seems more shitty than i thought

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.