Discussion » Nonsense » I dont use QQ, MSN, SKYPE ETC

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Screw all of them, they're so damn out!

I use WLIB!

WLIB is so IN!

Dare you ask me again for other contact ways!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... excuse the poor girl, she is still a bit drunk, and very much suffering from her hangover :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Phone number? Home address?

• Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

ok... happy now? lollll

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dando, yo so naughty, you just texted me and told me you have sent gift to me via post...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Anthrax is the gift that keeps on giving. For a couple of days. Then you die.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Anthrax...speak English or die :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I know that !!!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

The Stormtroopers of Death and Anthrax are the same Guitarist and Bassist actually...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Lao Lee is the Don Quixote of Internet White Knights.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

LOL

Laolee, why were you hurried up to clarify? Did I name you?

I was referring the general situations....

Why nobody thought i was complaining about"  why I must have a QQ, msn...."?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

haha whatever....i dont need popularity here, that doesnt help with my career at all :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

John, I dont have much time online, WLIB has taken all my spare time, besides, phone is better ~~~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Bedtyger,

my account is as old as this site, i returned just few days ago..do investigation before you judge...if you're joking, ok!

you may know MODEL well, but MODEL is not me.

why do you people always have issues with others' choices on life? whats your business i spend time here? why damn everything is connected to money?

OPEN YOUR MIND!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Oh RELAX BUDDY...you're too serious, my friends and i are just here talking nonsense..dont step on our shits

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

nah dear swag, i dont think so.

i am kind.

i dont want their numbers got tapped by some orgnization since im in taiwan they're in the mainland :)

• 随便叫兽
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lol

im speechless

i was againt the sterotype bullshit "you're xxx, so you must be like xxx, must use xxx", QQmsnskype is just an example.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

by the way, Astaroth..i assume you're a native english speaker (sorry i havent checked your page), so what do you think of my english? compare to Dando's.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just for the fun of it ... I only need to know three numbers :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Godfather, u should have an open mind to learn from others, u know? 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That you need an encyclopedia to understand me would be indicative of peculiar vocabulary and knowledge, not grammar.

Though I'm not surprised you'd make such an error, as you seem like the sort of person who only visits libraries when he can't afford the late fees at the video rental store.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I mean u should have an open mind and humble enough to learn from Dando's grammatology since u need an encyclopedia to understand him, clear enough?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Godfather, I think my English comprehension ability is not good enough to understand u,could u elaborate on it so that I can learn from u?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

NO,since it was written by your hand,I think u know better than him, so am asking to u~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

NO COMMERIAL BREAK, THANKS~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Godfather, I like irony when it's used properly. The comparison and the "Dando's English sucks" elicited a slight chuckle from me. Then, a fart.

Not knowing which reference book to reach for when you can't figure out what I'm saying is something we expect, so it's not ironic at all.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

ahhh i am so obsorded by another thread, check this later lol

• くり
    くり wrote:

dando u r boring, quite much.. you write like a college kid trying to become the coolest smart ass..your childish display of vocabolary and rethorics is heavy..

.guess u very the typical introvert little kid always bulled by ur big MC football player mates.. so u need some kind of revenge.

GET rid from the past, friendly advise

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

ANIKI哥,今儿个没去教英文啊?

• くり
    くり wrote:

说实话,你真可怜

用英文的时候都不知道对方回答是啥意思,妹妹,请别继续让中国人丢脸哦

谢谢

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

话说我一般对英语老师都很尊敬无论是从哪个山沟沟里出来的白人我也一样尊敬,就TM因为他们做教职,但是我认为作为老师应该以德服人,嗯,“以德服人” ,真的!无论你懂几种语言也好,往自己脸上贴金别忘了它也是会掉渣的哦~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This shit again? ANIKI, you're not worth my time. Nor Eva's, for that matter, but may C'thulu mercifully devour her first for paying more attention to your puerile attempts at insults than what this poor sod can afford.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

aniki teaches english?

lmao

mainland people are now into italian-looking, italian-accent english teacher ?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Usually I show a lot more respect to English teachers for imparting knowledge and educating people's sake no matter where they come from,but their morals seems not always in  proportion to their divine title anyway...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.