Discussion » Film & TV » Have you watched all of those movies?

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <ol> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Sal&ograve; o le 120 giornate di Sodoma《索多玛120天》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Pink Flamingos《粉红色的火烈鸟》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">i spit on your grave《我唾弃你的坟墓》、</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Audition《切肤之爱》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">baise-moi 《肏我》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">the last house on the left《杀人不分左右》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">ai no corrida (in the realm of the senses)《感官世界》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">caligola 《罗马帝国艳情史》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">irr&eacute;versible《不可撤销》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Guinea Pig Mermaid in a Manhole 《下水道的美人鱼》</span></li> <li><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: small;">The Baby of M&acirc;con《魔法圣婴》<br /></span></li> </ol> <p><span><br /></span></p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@something,  grotesque-rape movies. In all these movies, someone (at least) is raped in a grotesque way...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

靠,居然全看过...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

赶明儿的,我先跟帝都大吃几天再说~ 你如果好奇得很,先把豚鼠系列看完好了

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

hey Ami, can i ask why posting movies in which at least someone* is/will be rape?!? just for fun??? :-O

• Saint - Spartacus

5 ,7, 9, 11,

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

only watched 3 before, the translation of 5 movie title  is so NB...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've only seen #2. Anyone wanna watch some of these together?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Then you don't know my style. BTW, Cannibal Holocaust is not on the list.

I wasn't talking about projecting it on the side of the Great effin' Wall, darling.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

我一直觉得5的中文名字翻译得很好

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

那个字不是要念的,那个字是要做的!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Ami, if you like #9 you should see the same directors other films "Seul Contre Tous" (I Stand Alone) and Enter The Void. He's easily my favourite director when I'm in an extreme mood.

I'm defintiely going to have to check out all of the other stuff I havn't seen.

p.s. Ami, sometimes I think me and you are almost the same person.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

奶奶,好了!下次我们只看很黄很暴力的电影!我好期待!我已经有一些,就以为你的口味也不是这么重!哈!我太想看Dogtooth那部了,但不是英语的… 我不知到怎么看两个语言的字幕在一起

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Kieran,发现你说中文很Kawayi呢...hehe...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Kawayi就是“可爱”的意思,是不是?大谢你表扬我…却不明白怎么可爱!哈!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

找不到很想看的一部的话,就告诉我吧。我可以下载。我有一些独家电影网站的账户

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

我想看“食人族” “食人部落”类的电影~ 貌似这里都禁播,来气~

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yeah,what kind of movies they are

sorry honey, i didn't watch any of them, i face the wall now!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.