Discussion » Health & Fitness » Anyone's Blood type is AB but attracts mosquitoes

• 新世纪福音战士 Evalyn
    新世纪福音战士 Evalyn wrote:

I am and I don't think the blood tests were wrong.

I am so suffering from the bites in summer.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

sis E, your blood doesnt attract the suckers, YOU do :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm AB. They eat me alive when I'm in any damp part of America, but the 'skeeters in Asia are racist.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

大太太威武!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Evalyn, I've never seen a non-white person dumb enough to come to my shitty little corner of the globe, except for the occasional Mexican migrant worker, but I had always guessed that the skeeters in my hometown have reached a level of socioeconomic development to where the non-racist skeeters have imposed social sanctions against the racist skeeters and are therefore making strides toward eliminating blood-type discrimination from skeeter society. Moreover, the non-racist skeeters have no taboos against miscegenation, so they are reproducing faster than the discriminatory skeeters.

...And I am trolling you far harder than you deserve. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist a chance to get under your skin.

Under your skin. Mosquitos. Get it? HAR HAR.

Does anyone have a rope?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

没有没有,我房子里冷气足,而且我刚喝了teguila热身,它们敢!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

oh just figured im an AB too

AB = Ataahua Bitch!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, so enjoy your FIRST TIME.

you lucky, it's a beauty lol

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

im editing photoes now, haha more leggs coming!

god, i should have only shot leggs before!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ataahua, My first time? My first time for what? 什么意思?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, you said to Evalyn, you never seen a non-whiter blah blah blah...so i assumed you did this time...i didnt finish your post though

if i made a mistake, il make you up by hot leg pics lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ataahua, What're you implying? That there would be a Chinese girl dumb enough to come and meet my ma 'n' pa? Oh mah lawdy I hope not. Anyhoo, hot legs intimidate me because I am not tall. Got any butts?

@Nymphetamine, "ZZZzzz..." is an onomatopoeia for snoring. That is to say, he's bored. Also, I'm 流氓无产阶级人民冠军. My little red book is my little black book.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

yeah Dando, you too serious with your perfect knowledge, logic and attitudes, i am sorry i even didnt finished your post then i shitted...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

damn i want a dress with pattern like your avator tonight, babe!

make one!

brand: larva!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

just tonight, hahahaha

i have a haunch im gonna lose control tonight, haha

better carry less money or i'd lose it without knowing

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Too perfect? Bitches are never satisfied.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Nymphetamine, You're goddamned right I'm a motherfucking paradox. That's that sorta secret shability I've been talking about.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yes. I will illuminate the way to the transhumanist tomorrow.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.