Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » why always the old mans send me some messages?

• Jenny Wang
    Jenny Wang wrote:
    <p>they are think i want replacement dad?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... god knows I did not send any ... did not even GB you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... think about it the other way ... to them, you might seem strange too ...

My advice: just ignore them ... 不用理会他们!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Your height? How droll. I'm more interested in your depth.

I'll leave it up to your imagination which tool I'd use to take measurements.

• Maxxy
    Maxxy wrote:

Dando: I believe internal diameter and moisture content  comes first.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued)

• くり
    くり wrote:

wow!! chinese school system!!! a girl' appereantly unable to put a verb, a subject and object into their proper place without sounding like google language tools (but i guess other things for sure are places in the right place) but she knows how to use "work out" and other advanced english.....

...weird....

• くり
    くり wrote:

define

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... interesting enough, this "guy" is out of the forum radar :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Dando Z. i am deep feelings kind of girl. is this your means?"

Yes. I would like to know how you truly feel deep inside.

• くり
    くり wrote:

i think this jenny wong stuff smells fakeness for many li....

• くり
    くり wrote:

scott, take a look to the world right now, stop liying in bed with some wanna be yoko ono, change ur tape and buy urself a razor

• くり
    くり wrote:

anyway, calling me just cause i said hello and nothing else, an old boring man....gonna probably get screwed by her boss, one day...

zhejiang gals are really low educated...

• くり
    くり wrote:

no butthurt at all, dont worry. You arent that sharp as you think

cheers and of course peace.

• くり
    くり wrote:

thanks,meet u there 

• くり
    くり wrote:

jenny dont lie,

i say to you how u doing, thats all. What purpose i had for that is just in ur pervert mind, not in my words, what it came after was only a poor display of your pretending being a chinese chick...next year, after ur 1yr in china, maybe u get smarter

cheers

• Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

epic fail

• くり
    くり wrote:

damn, this wlib sounds more and more like a chan....

• くり
    くり wrote:

Ersan if that what adressed to me, well you'r wrong for 2 simples reasons, 3:

1.i got a gf and i very like her.

2.i live in zhejiang and im still looking for someone to teach, either german or english from zero.

3. If i want to find a woman, a girl or whatever, is really not an issue, way better looking also than our fake friend

• くり
    くり wrote:

just contact the amministrator if someone really bothers you, but i dont think that our friend, whatever gender she-he is, is really trying to do that

• くり
    くり wrote:

FRIENDLY ADVISE

and learn also some education, 素质,

• Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

lol,  it was for the poor guy exposed here.  easyy...

• くり
    くり wrote:

ersan

Ersan like i wrote: if, so it wasnt adress to you either ;)

Besides, that guy is really patetic, but beside that I find, but is my personal opinion, that what Jenny (if this is her real name) did not the rightest thing to expose her personal conversation, name, photo and so on.

• くり
    くり wrote:

你真相信那张照片是她吗典型的90后非主流妹妹

太假的

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

what the fuck am i reading?

• くり
    くり wrote:

jz 你多大?高考考好了没?

• Princesa Verdadera♥

aww. i feel terribly sorry for the guy who got his photo exposed, hahaha.

Some young guys here are not that decent either. Genuinely nice ones are endangered.

• くり
    くり wrote:

well,

just for the sake of playing devil's advocate, i think both are quite indecent,but this jenny is also quite rude

• くり
    くり wrote:

Master Lee, could talk more clear?

• くり
    くり wrote:

just for revenge i guess, kiddo revenge...or because her only neuron is diying of boreness

jz:

你想说什么?直接说吧,别怕!

• くり
    くり wrote:

三鹿奶粉长得吗

是因为无聊,好吗?

• くり
    くり wrote:

@JZ。。。你发这个是发呆的神化, 知道吗

• くり
    くり wrote:

刷时间。。。

• くり
    くり wrote:

@JZ。。。你发这些都是为了显得创造力吗

• くり
    くり wrote:

我操,你才拿了我刷时间啊,

下一次回来带烟过来吧。。。妈的

• くり
    くり wrote:

谢谢您

• くり
    くり wrote:

who thanks u???

was for JZ,

中南海

• くり
    くり wrote:

JZ哦,从来没玩过。。。

好了我去烧菜。。。bai bai

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,两个跟我一样闲的男人,出来“互诉衷情”,惹来一班一样无聊的人围观,然后握握手,各自回去自己的角落继续无聊!

差不多是这样吧?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So what's going on here means my fellow senior don't have the right to fall in love? That seems to me a bit unfair then.

High Priest

• くり
    くり wrote:

that she need really friends sounds rather odd for someone like her.The little brain chick need some lesson about how to behave..Not nice to pubblish private conversation, not nice to call someone an old boring man just because he said "hello how are you"....

礼仪之邦?

- -

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Kakiao, you are talking senses here. I'm with u.

Again, it's gonna be unfair for depriving my fellow senior citizen attempting to fall in love with sexy girls like u.From what I read, there's nothing shallow for someone asking you - your height and your size...if the guy doesn't fit ur requierement to be accepted, you just ignore him. Can you please publish those exotic PMs you received also? Amen.

p.s We can eat delicious together

This sentence of yours might have mislead some who might read you. What are delicious r u gonna eat together then? are u talking about malicious or what?

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

从某一个屯出来的农民, oh really? Thanks for informing me, and where's it written then?

I didn't know as I can't know all the stuff

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Swag Afroman, he is not from my Church. Archaicbishop has his own church which I've got no idea.

But I heard he spread his gospel

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I strongly support this behavior as it encourages greater transparency in social relations.

If it bothers the rest of you losers, then I suggest you stop sending the same copy-pasted bullshit about pretty brown eyes to every single Chinese girl on this site, and start engaging women in actual conversations as individuals.

• くり
    くり wrote:

hahahah

thats rather bullshit dando and i hope for your own sake you were kidding....

open a 3d because i guy just told you that he s horny looking at you, if he stops  and if it was the 1th time, is rather a way to get those 5min celebrity otherwise you would never get, for Andy's sake.

• くり
    くり wrote:

agree,and call othe rpeople losers is quite patetic...

• くり
    くり wrote:

Scott, im telling you once and for all, i dont give a shit wheter dando call me loser or not, less than zero.

Besides, is not me striving to survive "teaching" my mothelanguange,not me trying to act cool ,if im here is just for passion.full stop. Got it?If not i can just make u some drawing, and becoming also visual, as u cant read chinese.

hahhahaha pateic really, sounds being on a teen chan...damn..

cheers

• くり
    くり wrote:

hahah

i never send any msg to any girls or boys here which didnt become my friend on msn. And not for sex, i have already a gf. What msg are u talking by the way???

• くり
    くり wrote:

pete,

better you go back to your beer, would you?

• Brendon Kaci
    Brendon Kaci wrote:

I wonder, ever a man did this on this site before?

• くり
    くり wrote:

actually like i said, i dont give a shit about this silly habit to call someone loser, is too american, and im affraid i can get it fully...maybe some kind of humorism..huh?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was dead fucking serious, you krazy kraut. If you strike out so badly with a chick that she posts the contents of your message in the forums, then you deserve it. If you didn't deserve it, such should be obvious to the rest of the community when the shit does hit the fan.

Be a little more selective about the targets you're shooting at, chumps.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Scott ... it might be what "self-awareness" is supposed to mean ...

• くり
    くり wrote:

moron, did u read what she wrote?were she talking to me? peruse again duuuude...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You teach English. I said "if". It's a hypothetical "you". Why're you being so goddamned defensive? The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

• くり
    くり wrote:

dont teach englissssch anymore,nein

you didnt read what lil girl said and she wasnt talking about me, and either is her english sucks or urs...u choose,wisely of course

ergo, my was a devil advocacy as the only thing im talkinghere is the bad manners of this spoiled little girl

• Brendon Kaci
    Brendon Kaci wrote:

Oh seems my question was completely ignored and will be that way for good.

• くり
    くり wrote:

Brendon, i guess the anwer would be positive as that what i have been told by some of my friends, chinese, females.And even more graphic than that

• くり
    くり wrote:

And Dando btw, you didnt get that she was complaining about a horny guy (look at the name) and put everything on a 3d. Here we were, at least me, laughing at such childish complains and doubting that she is a fake.. You dont get it in english(ur mothertongue and probably the only language u r able to speak) u patetic moron, and u dare to call me a chump?

gtfo

• くり
    くり wrote:

aino, honestly,

i dont give a shit about that, wheter is true or fake(by the way looks spam), wheter u r true or fake.

thanks and best regards

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Aino,  slightly different from what I received, that guy said he is 33 years old in PM.lol...how interesting~

• くり
    くり wrote:

@aino

あなたブロックすることができますか?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

fake VS fake, classic one~:)

• くり
    くり wrote:

lol

didnt get it

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

maybe google the Aino,switch to the image search,u will know then~

• くり
    くり wrote:

scott, you Jerk hippie, wannabe, again u write withouth even bother uself to connect ur brain?

1. the 3d is about a guy trying to know a girl for sex. The girl didnt like it, and then she put everything here.

2. About me: she lied cause i wrote once in pinyin, saying how u doing. After i saw she didnt reply i wrote 2time and she answered in a rather stupid way. Then she got my stupid reply, in chinese mandarin simplified characters.Thats all.

Therefore if u r not a complete analfabet, you are not sharp but thats not ur fault,  this 3d isnt talking about me but about about her and this guy. I Just rise a few questions about wheter she is fake or not, and wheter is legittim to someone expose private messages of this kind. Besides finding that just childish cause she could report that to moderators.

I DID NOT copy and paste msg to any GIRLS. And i suggest you to watch out ur lies..

• 随便叫兽
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

my precious experience: if you being noisy on the forums, perverts would leave you alone!

haha, i used to get many sexual harassment messages, but after i became such a noisy bitch, they dare to speak to me, only friend requests, hahahahahaha

amusing?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Ataahua ... you are noisy, but far from a B ... you are an A :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Uncle,what is B and what is A?

i am A-CLASS, HAHAHA

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... B = bitch ... A = Ataahua ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahahahahahaha

they're discussing blood type AB, so I am an AB = ataahua bitch!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i take back my so-called precious experience...just checked inbox, read some messages that're there for long, found since i became a noisy bitch men give out their numbers directly...

damn...hahaha

• くり
    くり wrote:
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

buddy 农民, I just went to that guy's page, hahaha

i have a haunch, that page will be gona soon

• くり
    くり wrote:

Sister Ataahua,;)

and as someone said b4 pedos  have an easy life in china..

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

thats so damn true...haha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Farmer Frankenfurter, you are a veritable V for vendetta vigilante at verifying the very vainest of Internet jailbait photos. I always knew there was some substance to your *chan references.

+1, sir

• くり
    くり wrote:

DZ mate, thanks thanks, but it's you who gave this modest bavarian farmer a true inspiration with your amazing profile pic and ur hard work here, and i guess u can still teach me something regarding chans and related matters...

anyway gotta go sleep

Cheers,

• Petter Meisfjordskar

Hope they do not see you just as old.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

As WLIB's tenured Professor of *chanthropology, I invite you to present further inquiries during my office hours, which are 12AM-?????.

• Saint - Spartacus

cover your head in profile, no more trouble from the guys   , or you chose a "  beauty  show  " .   logically , the "wolf " comes to u

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Just wondering when shall this forum be more civil just for one day and one night. Just one.

Who's got the lecon to give on how to hook up with a girl or boy anyway? Everyone has his own metho and it it works he sticks with it.  Any naive boy or girl would be the one believing in a text message that has been presented to you as a prove that people are sexually harrassing her or him. She or he could show also those messages of those who banged u? If this is forum where people lack shame, so I as High Priest, declares open and solemnly that any PM be published then we shall see.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... that's disgusting :)

• Saint - Spartacus

parceque les vieux parmi certain n'a rien a faire qu'a  se branler , une vie de luxe , et bien , dans ce cas la il cherche une nana genre ''air doll '' pour puisse la sauter facilement.

et bien, miss , il te suffit de lui donner un coup de poignard sur son truc pour qu'il devenir un super hero comme la photo au-desus de mon etage

High Priest what u need is shut up ...

scoubidoubidou & bla bla bla bla bla ! > <  O_O

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@, Saintro , c'est toi qui doit la fermer et fais tres attention! Si tu as pu coucher toute la nuit nue, alors essaye de t'habille et lave toi proprement avant d'ouvrir ton cul pour embeter HP gratuitement.

Je ne te connais pas et j'ai pas besoin de ton cul. J'ai pas de temps a perdre avec toi. Point

Grand Pretre

• くり
    くり wrote:

by the way dando,

Jailbait is slang for a person who is younger than the legal age of consent for sexual activity, but physically mature enough to be mistaken for an adult and be considered sexually desirable.[1]

from wikipedia, now if you find that that gal looks older than 14 or 15 yr old than I think I should add also a Pedo Bear here....

• 随便叫兽
  • くり
    くり wrote:

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Aniki...is this name meaning anything? sounds so.

I dont have issues with Japs, but I just worked with some Japnese girls one day before, "jailbait" made me recall them...

• くり
    くり wrote:

aniki is actually japanese and means big brother..., jailbait is perhaps many japanese salary-men's hobby...who knows...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

That's what I was thinking Aniki farmer :)

• くり
    くり wrote:

hehehehehhehe

:)

• くり
    くり wrote:

being called Aniki, being a farmer or washing my cloathes?

• くり
    くり wrote:

thanks, i appreciate it, but i guess u need it more than i do;)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Astaroth, farmer became so popular since a now top male model was discovered in farmland in austrilia....

• くり
    くり wrote:

scott, i just realize two things about you:

you are even more fake than dando,at least he is in some how coerent and seems to have much more guts then you (at least seems)  you are just a retarded freak hiding behind your screen, a patetic cowards trying to act cool. Your last words shows exactly how desperate you are.Loved by everyone.

hahahahaha

baby scott, i will tell again and stress on it, if u are serious and not that little kiddo u  r trying to hiding, come to hangzhou, and say this face to face. Im willing to give u my name, my surname, my adress, and even the fucking money to take that train.

Otherwise shut the fuck up kiddo.

Astaroth, i dont have nothing at all against blacks.Trust me.

• くり
    くり wrote:

u retard coward like i thought you are, it seems to me that someone pissing in his pants is you...patetic.

I tell you again and last time:  PUT UR PIC, PUT UR NAME, AND FIND THE GUTS TO ACT LIKE A DAMN MAN AND TELL ME THIS THINGS STRAIGHT IN THE FACE U COWARD.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"baby scott, i will tell again and stress on it, if u are serious and not that little kiddo u  r trying to hiding, come to hangzhou, and say this face to face"

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i wanna touch your fluffy head Dando

• くり
    くり wrote:

scott n.2 came out, nice to see dando that cowardice is something you guys share. What else do u share?

• くり
    くり wrote:

scott i dont give a shit about what u did host ur patetic coward..i see u dont havre the guts even to put ur real pic, that just show what kind of person you are. Wonder if u would say this to me face to face, but i guess u already know the answer...besides is really patetic nwhat u mention about people loving me, are u jealous or what

hahhahaha

u act like a drama queen,

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Errr... boring~Dando, ur GIF really sucks btw,:P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

(reaction.jpg)

• くり
    くり wrote:

haha,

well now i feel retarded indeed, trying to get a serious answer from two retarded ex english teachers still in their adolescent phase is quite retarded, have to admit it.Good luck kiddos, go ahead with ur wannabe-cool-american yeah attitude, some 90 after chicks might like it and find you even smart...the apotheosis of white trash...waste my time enough with u guys

bye

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

bye...keep an eye on WLIB,huh~

• くり
    くり wrote:

haha

noi what imean is that im just going to ignore some lil' jerks here,

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, your pic isnt on, light it with your shinning head :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

u know what is ”以智取胜“?hehe...

• くり
    くり wrote:
  • くり
    くり wrote:

just cant stand e-cowards...

• 随便叫兽
  • Simen Wangberg

"Just wondering when shall this forum be more civil just for one day and one night. Just one.“

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:
  • くり
    くり wrote:

”以智取胜, and i told u i dont need with them.

So it wasnt refered to you in the beginning, but just know it is

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

u ask me? u r funny~

• くり
    くり wrote:

我知道是什么意思。

你脑残搞不清楚就不要用英文!

或者介绍你去个好点的双语幼儿园从新学英文。

后会无期!

他们都知道何为不耻下问,孺子可教!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

BORING...顺便说一下,幸亏你没去教英文,不然不知道要毒害多少民众。。。

• くり
    くり wrote:

because i dont know ur crappy american slang?u fail to understand the basic logic behind a very simple sentence,reading comhprension,remember?

AND THANKS, BUT i dont need to teach english sweety...,for that u guys got a lot of  white waste from US...they are almost bankrupt and can survive just thanks china,earning almost 4 times more than u do just to chat in their native language, and then the result u can find it here, ie dando,scott etc etc....evanescence dont worry honey, u will find ur white prince with the green card...

dunno who is more patetic, you learning english from this losers or they fat asses withouth a job trying to act cool behind a keyboard...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

this shit again...too boring...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... there is an old saying in my family ...

If you have a mirror, have a look at it ...
    If you dont, get a bucket of water and have a look inside ...
    If not even that, then take a piss, and look at that ...

... good night ...

• くり
    くり wrote:

enjo kosai is prostitution,usually underage prostitution,but mostly the payment is not money but gucci bags and so on

• くり
    くり wrote:

seems yes, but she needs old man with money, according to her friends list....anyway, for what i care.

• くり
    くり wrote:

THIS WEBSITE SUCKS: JERKS, INTERNET TIGERS TRYING TO ACT COOOL, POSERS, SEC PREDATORS...脑残(女人和男人都有),真无言可说,乱。

REALLY

IM JUST TALKING MSN WITH A FRIEND OF MINE, SHE S ALSO HERE, AND REALLY, THE LEVEL OF HERE IS MUCH MORE LOWER THAN EVER.MUCH MORE BETTER BJSTUFF.

• くり
    くり wrote:

THIS WEBSITE SUCKS: JERKS, INTERNET TIGERS TRYING TO ACT COOOL, POSERS, SEC PREDATORS...脑残(女人和男人都有),真无言可说,乱。

REALLY

IM JUST TALKING MSN WITH A FRIEND OF MINE, SHE S ALSO HERE, AND REALLY, THE LEVEL OF HERE IS MUCH MORE LOWER THAN EVER.MUCH MORE BETTER BJSTUFF.

• くり
    くり wrote:

完全赞扬。。。是管理的问题

• くり
    くり wrote:

who s jenny by the way?

• くり
    くり wrote:

damn this tread went to far, almost forgot who openedit...

• くり
    くり wrote:

ehehhe

gonna add u after this

• くり
    くり wrote:

fish and u r right in each of ur points, theres no reason for me to talk with you, if not face to face, as yours is nothing else than accusation, but of course we will never have this pleasure to meet each other, as of course i guess your tone and argomentation would be slighty different than now, because is quite easy to talk all the bullshit you have written so far knowing to be safe behind a screen

and of course  i could learn so much from you and blablabla,

bu tenjoy china as long as you can,as long as chinese would tollerate such american scum like u

kindly regards

• くり
    くり wrote:

pity is thatu r not the first american scum i met in my 8 years in china, and every time is really annoying how when things become tough they just run away. But again just need to look at history, 2 ww (a victory against germany thanks the sacrifice of 1 million of russian soldiers or the veryact of cowardice of hiroshima and nagasaki), or recent post 911 wars. Always run away orbully weak countries...and now again i have to see pricks like you trying to act cool and wise, talking a lot of bullshit.

And if u understand my poor englischhh, then read again where all starts and maybe u got a clue of an idiot guy being jealous and calling me a tool, and so on.You guys really, are just patitic pricks, i could meet u all togheter and just bring some mates to make a video...

hahahahhahahahhhaha

night prick and continue to study chinese, one day u will need it to find a job along with vaseline..

• くり
    くり wrote:

sure, just tell me when

• くり
    くり wrote:

PS: not angry no, i just dont like stupid person pretending to be smart asses.

got it?

Now if u want to come hangzhou, u be my guest, but dont expect any nice outcoming

bye

• Saint - Spartacus

在此网站我还从没攻击过谁 不过

事实证明 傻逼大有人在 例如

High Priest  

可谓极品  ,绝对傻逼到家

妈的 又浪费我吃饭时间

• くり
    くり wrote:

i agree  with the last part about china, and i appreciate the overall tone of your whole post, therefore h

nevertheles is about Hiroshima and Nagasaki which I have some doubt.Of course no one wonders about that soldiers fears death, and that that time US soldier were quite scared about such a loyality and courage showed by the japanese kamikaze. Also seppuku, the ritual suicide, and many elements of japanese culture are for non-japanese hard to understand, so lets cut the cultural issue. What im saying, which u probably know, is that those nuclear choice was a CHOICE, wasnt necessary for the end of the war as japanese were already in talk with russia, and germany was almost done. Not to mention the racial issue behind having choose Japan to try(why not Germany?ah yeah, germany is white...), because a trial was, these new lethal weapons. A trial, yeah,showing to the world but expeccialy to the new choosen enemy, RUssia,  what USA is, and how strong it is. Dont mess with us guys...

Besides, we could discuss if this is terrorism, so far no one dropped 2 nuclear bombs ond 2 cities inhabited by civilians.

A man reaps what he sows

I believe that 911 shoulfd have been a chance to change, to change our arrogance, our western arrogance that want shape this world into a global village. USA government supported in the last 50 years many corrupt and bloody dictatorship, both in the arab world and in south america and then it gose under the flag of democracy to steal the oil from Iraq and Afganistan...

Do you really belive that terrorism has started with 911?How many countries in the world have to deal with american terrorism?

There s nice talking with international law and so on, but in fact  Bush and Tony Blair completely rape international laws, reintroduced torture as a tool to gain information, create a zone completely offlimits from international law (guantanamo bay), kidnapped many innocent people which only fault was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...but who pays?

Have any american soldier ever been judged by an international court?no, it hasnt, because the same rules for everyone are not applied to american citizens...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... ANIKI ... just wondering ... where did you say you are? You sound awfully like someone we know ...

• くり
    くり wrote:
  • Andongne
    Andongne wrote:

Hi, i am the collateral damage of this stinking thread. Firstly, sorry Jenny (i don't know btw if you are real), i was not that crazy about you, just asking you few questions related to the thread you already launched.

I am not so much into young girls they fuck bad and can't do blowjobs properly.

Concerning "Rokoloko" who declares that i sent message to every girls in this website, i should answer that it's absolutely wrong. And by the way as some guys says in this thread, nobody is forced to read their messages, they are free to ignore it or to block any annoying guy like me.

To finish with "Rokoloko" i remember that you reply to all the messages i sent you,and we already date one evening but i canceled it a the last minute. So please don't say bullshit anymore.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 1999? That was indeed a colorful year, I was in NYC, then mostly around Sydney, might even have gone to New Zealand ... but I hated China back then (dont really like it that much more now, but that's another story) and would not set foot even in Shenzhen, so I have no idea what you meant ...

• くり
    くり wrote:

that was very colorfull indeed, expeccialy in beijing, remember Belgrad issue?

anyway maybe im mistaken u fgor another dude, but back to what you wrote,i have different feelings regarding wether was better back in 2000 or now。Personally i like it more like it was。

peace Uncle DD, u r a nice guy, indeed。。。

PS: your list in ur profile is it copyrighted?Looks brilliant, would like to use it, if u dont mind...;O

• くり
    くり wrote:

andogne, honestly man, i think if she s not fake she s a great hypocritical and mean lil girl. Just take a list of her "friends" and u see how much this contradicts her own words...

• くり
    くり wrote:

and many who deal this kind of fake empathy with her are the same becoming horny by watching a 14yr old in front of a dirt mirror....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Aniki, Nobody cares about your Internet detective work re: the jailbait photos in Alice's gallery. You're just butthurt because a (possibly fake) 19 year old girl busted your balls for sending lame private messages, so you went apeshit and started insulting everyone.

• くり
    くり wrote:

i see you know came to the very same thing i said before (that she is possibly fake)and for what you came out with ur teenager yankee slang, losers and therefore you got ur balls kicked by Brother Aniki. Nice to see that eventually u made it to be here. Better late than never huh.

Now let us discuss about more serious issues.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Aniki,

Of course you'd like to change the subject, just like your name and photo. This thread must be quite an embarrassment to you.

I was trolling the OP from the very start of the thread. Read my first two comments. You didn't get the joke because you're a loser who got trolled by a little girl.

Whether she's real or not doesn't matter to me; I said I support publishing the utterly trite bullshit that dudes in private messages, and you took it personally because you're like a petulant child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so decided to pass the blame by insulting people for everything from pedophilia to Americanism.

Looking forward to your next tantrum.

• くり
    くり wrote:

sure whatever lil boy,thats the best u can do?U r dissapointing danbi,quite...i didnt get the joke, are u sure about?

&btw: say hello to ur mom dando boy and ask her to give me back last weekend change, would u?

bybye silly kid and be nice.;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Your people are not exactly known for their sense of humor.

Say goodbye again. Make it count this time.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!! and the loser is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am sick and tired of watching the same old movie day in and day out. Anything new?

Well it's raining, thanks Gof for sending down the rain, oh Lord thanks for the rain. May this rain refresh our heart.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every thread with insults is my dastardly handiwork. I am the puppetmaster behind every flamewar on WLIB.

HELTER SKELTER!

• くり
    くり wrote:

arcibishop ur the man, ur the man....

such a loser...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Saintro . L Saintro . L Saintro . L Saintro . L   cette putaine de merde!

Je sais pas ce que tu cherche avec le grand pretre, je suis vieu et j'ai pas de force pour toi chatte. Va au diable, non de dieu!

Grand pretre

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

John! That was was really disappointing for Rokoloko.:)

• くり
    くり wrote:

骄兵必败

• くり
    くり wrote:

ni bu shuo hua mei ren ba ni dangzuo yaba

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... so, let's see if I have got it right, shall we? At the end ...

1. the on-going saga between ANIKI of Hangzhou and Dando of Beijing continues, for the huge enjoyment of the general public ... and ...

2. the bashing of Roko and typical sour-grape comment about the female of this site, or otherwise, from Priest and John ...

Dando ... a great person once said ... oh, never mind what he said ... you'd probably agree that although you outweighs ANIKI in many ways, he has done quite well in frustrating you, like what Priest sometimes does, and what John does all the time ...

... so if you are for a friendly advice: chill it ... think of something smart but not too rude, so that these idiots cannot come back with even anything to say ...

... if you dont agree, call me ...by the way, I think the idiot eats bananas ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DD, what's up with High Priest again? Would you tell me what I've done here to deserve these insults from you? Thanks

High Priest

• くり
    くり wrote:

DD

i could ask u the same questions as High Priest and im going to that: so would you tell me what i've done to you to deserve your insults? Seems that  don't practise at all what you preach

and besides it wasnt me to start with this useless flame

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Dando ... you do have room for improvement :)

Priest & ANIKI ... that's hardly an insult ... just an observation, or rather, a summary of the event ... by the way, ANIKI, I am not the preacher here ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fair enough.

• くり
    くり wrote:

seems you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, and it looks to me that you are not even considering where the tread starts to become a flame, who used first the term losers or tool just to turn this 3d in another flame like dando and others are used to.

in this way you just the same patetic idiot who uses the internet just to kill time, pretending to be someone different thanks the anonymity of the tool...

. Not an insult of course, ratheran observation and considering that you are much more older than dando or scott, well, i guess u can draw ur own conclusions then..

bests,

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... John, you said "seems" and then you saId "facts" ...

I am far from the English expert, but usually "seems" is more like an observation based on probability or guess, whereas "facts" is and should be supported by data ... so, were you making an observation, or stating some facts?

ANIKI ... as I said, it was just an observation, at that particular point in time, like when you might say "hey it is dark outside now", and would you care if it was dark or not two hours ago? My guess is not ...

... yes, I am an idiot and it is very utmost intelligent for you to have observed that ... interestingly enough, you said you were interested to copy the list of rubbish on my profile ... and I have to wonder why ... but then, I am the idiot ... a happy one :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I didn't really want to believe you at first, DD, but maybe this one does eat bananas?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

wow, does this thread deserve so much attention?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... John ... I dont have a brain, and I have the scar on the back of my skull to prove it, so, you are being absolutely correct to state that my memory is far from perfect ...

• くり
    くり wrote:

dd

nah, dont worry, it was just the zeitgeist of the moment. ok.

no bad blood but like John said perfectly, this words games are quite tiring, and at ur age..uncle dd...let this to kiddo dando and his mates..no?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"zeitgeist of the moment."

And what did you say your native language is, again?

• くり
    くり wrote:

check the dictionary moron, im tired of ur games

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hmmm,I just learned the new word "Moron" thanks, teacher.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Why would I look in the dictionary to answer a question about your nationality? I know what zeitgeist means. It's German for "spirit of the times."

The phrase "zeitgeist of the moment" is redundant.

What did you say your nationality was, again? Remind me.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DD, I just wonder what frustration you got today, I'm not in the mood of brawls. But thanks for insulting HP, John and Aniki cheaply. You are the winner. I hope you sleep relaxed and happy.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... for your benefit, I will say that again ... it is NOT an insult ... but, if you want to see it that way ... who am I to stop you, right?

• くり
    くり wrote:

actually, im not trolling anywhere is rather dando and his mates which starts this silly controversy.

By the way the 3d about rape me, was before my re-edit it a serious tread about a friend got raped by this Erik dude,then she (this friend)  asked me to erase it cause she prefer forget everything about this disgusting episode, so i have  just change it into a nonsensetread. And besides, evanescence wrote 2 or 3 times on it, then she erase it...so if there s some troll copywrite, be sure to know where u have to ask for permission: dando, scott, and now dd (which is just related to this zeitgeist, dd eh)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Swag, stop bullshiting here, keep watching ur porn and go fuck urself...

• くり
    くり wrote:

evanescence, you still here trolling?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yeah,I got a short attention span~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amazing to know how guys on here have beeng slaughtering girls around here. I can see as if there is a conflict between those who possess a majority number of them and those who want to get a share.

More revelations  around, did u show them the messages my fellow senior guys sent to u too?

Hight Priest

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Swag, u think people who r people , r the people who think and behave like u?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

boring...whatever u say, am not Chinese, and am not in China anyway~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Bedtyger, welcome back, how's ur drug business coming along? I wanna buy some marijuana from u...sell me some plz...sell me cheaper for we r all WLIB member's sake huh~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

where u find me misbehave? remind me plz...u must be took too much drug that even couldn't remember u've sold me a bunch of them?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

u mean u will PM me for negotiating the drug prices with me? No, I want u to give me a cystal clear bargain price in front of every wlib members, it can also booming ur business, ain't it?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Nah, u guys can't get laid as long as I still alive one day in WLIB forum,ahahaha,,,,,do active in WLIB forum, I will destroy u all....lol...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

what a pity I am not  in China,but I have a Chinese heart~so u better watch out~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

btw, Swag, r u somehow relate with Bedtyger? I was negotiating the drug price with him,why u interrupting us? it wouldn't suprise me u were actually the same person.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hush*hush*  I was addressed to Bedtyger not u. u r not demanded.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

shit, only drug talk...am not interested in u guy's licentious and promiscuous life~what I only need is drug!  and I really mean it! 

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@ swag

i am not picky online, in reality i am...coz there're too many traps and dangers in real life.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

u don't know drug addicts often hallucinate? I can't find ur home and am not in China right now, so u'd better send it C.O.D. trust me,I will pay u then for sure~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Swag, what's the point to have such difference?

I think i am like most girls in life too...and I really have no idea how to make fastidious faces..if i could be like what I am like one in real lifie, I'd like to be, yet reality sucks  :P

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I only need a small amount of them, or what u got at hand right now r all ok for me,I won't complain and I won't give u too much trouble, so u'd better find a crafty way for delivery,huh~

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

haha i dont think admins can read our PM.....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Much of it comes from (or through) 4chan.org, which is (or rather, was) the Mos Eisley of the Internet--a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Although nowadays tumblr is more convenient for sharing stupid pictures and pretentious memes, 4chan is the origin of the Anonymous Internet sub-culture.

• Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

因为这里太多中国荡妇,你没事来着,别人也当你是荡妇

不给你发信息给谁发信息?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Go back to bed, doo-doo head.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Kb888 13 八月 2011-17:23

Hi,nice to meet you, i want to exchange the feeling of have sex with different nation people, my qq number is 2528203818, can you tell yours?

any one want to contact this one.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

I believe this kind of guy can do chicken dance.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Link to his profile, plz.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/profile/profile.rails?Uid=1000012825

• Gibbs
    Gibbs wrote:

because you r a "new fish"

• Camilla Haugland

it is not they are too old, it is you are too young

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Octavianus ... you made old folks like us sound more like vampires or zombies ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.