Discussion » Nonsense » How much your life cost in beijing?

• Leonardo
    Leonardo wrote:
    <p>hey guys i just want to research that how much your guys average cost at beijing for 1 month? include for shopping, eating, clubbing, so this is the story i just saw a old grandmother at KFC, when im eating she just sit there and her eyes looking at me, i think whats wrong with this grandmother and after im finished eating evidently she pick up my food waste and put in her bag, shiett i really feel bad when i see that, my heart was touched, and the point of the story is,"There is many people out there struggling for food everyday, please more appreciate your money"</p>
  • くり
    くり wrote:

right now in hangzhou, 1000 rmb a month....

• くり
    くり wrote:

in beijing...around 8000 rmb,before...

• くり
    くり wrote:

no, not included. both in beijing and hangzhou i got that from my company.RIght now im just saving money actually,in hangzhou

• くり
    くり wrote:

what is sme??

• くり
    くり wrote:

well, like u said, that is a classified question mate. but anyhow u wouldnt be disapponted...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

It depends, I've been living in Beijing for the last three months and a half so have spent a lot more money on one-off buys like a large TV, a sofa, kitchen appliances and general furnishings. Without those I'd probably only be spending about 4,000 a month, if that. 

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Dicken's wrote something like:

'Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.'

For me, living in Beijing, this figure is 9,000 Rmb (not 20 pounds obviously)...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Carlos , Time ago I found this on ebay ;P

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i can use this money to live in us as well!!!

and i can save money for living in south america!

worthless ! 

i didn`t do anything.

just living!

• Amalie Sæverud

I feel a little shameful about myself about my spending habbit! :(

need to be grounded for months, yet I still got online purchase, taobao :(

I need to cancel my credit card :(

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I just checked the Excel file ... the two of us spent a bit more than 5k last month on food+grocery+entertainment, and it was 3k the month before that, so taking rent into account, we spend about 9k per month on average ...

DnD ... credit card is meant to be a tool of some sort, you can actually learn to control it, if it is out of control ...

• Saint - Spartacus

only 800 yuan i can survivre for a month

• Saint - Spartacus

just see '' King of the Hill (1993)  - Steven Soderbergh'' you know how lucky you are at least u have sth to eat each day

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.