Discussion » Nonsense » And now its time to play WLIB favorite game

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    <p>Let's make a deal!</p> <p>Today we are offering to the ladies a fun filled night with some lucky stiff from abroad. who he is , we cannot reveal at this moment. But rest assured ladies that you won't be disappointed.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Getting bombarded with PMs yet, Kakio?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

how could i miss this thread, haha

well done, KK!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

nah

i was on the way to access the this site

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

ben ben

i meant last night ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahaha you lovely

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i am chocked by that too

KK has tried her best, failed, haha

any threads never got hijacked here?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i noticed some and some always fight here...to me its also funny hilarous, haha

this site is just cool i'd say..too bad didnt feel this way when i was still in bj, when  was here, and some guys just wanted to have creepy sex games with drugs

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

oh that sounds ...ok i am wordless

need some fun like this, but too much, i dont know how long my passion would last lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ataahua, "too bad didnt feel this way when i was still in bj, when  was here, and some guys just wanted to have creepy sex games with drugs"

The invitation is still on the table.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

what do you mean dando?

i am not in beijing now...maybe you come tonight to lava taibei, il buy you plenty of drinks

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It means you probably would have had a more 给力 experience had you accepted the challenge.

I don't drink much. It tends to interact unfavorably with the drugs and diminishes my competitiveness in creepy sex games.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i see...maybe treating you weeds is cooler?

i'll try to be more geili when i am spare!

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

i love games, can i play??? what's the game about again???

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ataahua, Are you talking about the corrupter of youth known as marihuana, or "devil's cabbage?" I'm listening to anything you have to say about this evil drug.

@Giggly, Games? Let's turn off the lights and play a little game I like to call "Who's in my mouth?"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think you guys lack competitive spirit.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, I havent seen plenty of evil drugs, not to mention to have tried. What I was saying was back then, some guys on this site tried their best to gather some models on this site, aka my friends and i to go to their drug party such stuff. We're about to go cuz it sounded interesting, yet later on we found out the guys or one of them was a drug dealer, ripping off people. So we didnt go at all. They dropped some fancy names, I didnt remember. Personally, weed and pipe are cool, and I like smoking.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ataahua, In America, I tried practically anything offered to me. Fortunately, I never found the addictive or dangerous stuff to be very pleasant, but not everyone is so lucky. Nowadays I stick to traditional Chinese medicine. I don't encourage people to experiment like I did, but for the brave and stupid, I try to offer my knowledge and experience to promote harm reduction.

That said, drugs can be very good if used responsibly. I've even developed good friendships with the occasional dealer. But people who sell drugs for profit and don't partake of them are a blight upon society, because they have no incentive to maintain the purity of their product, and plenty of reason to adulterate it and widen their profit margins.

I don't hide my contempt for these people.

How did you find out that they were drug dealers?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Dando, I didnt try not because I think them adcitive or positive, it's because we couldnt for all kinds of reasons. I hold a large curiosity to anything in this world, I never used positive or unhealthy or addcitive..such words to decribe these stuff. 

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

We're 4 girls, 3 on this site (no longer now), we talked with these guys in turn before the party's ready, one of the guys slipped, we're not silly pretty girls without brains and we knew the prices, then we realized they intended to rip us off.

Honestly, it's a pity, they garantee some very pure stuff..i only remember coke.,,,how couldnt i? hahaha

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Ya know I am a noisy bitch, later on I found some time to contact all the girls in the seemingly dealer's friend list, got only few responds, yet it proved our assumption. almighty,huh?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Curiosity is healthy. You'd make a good detective. I could be your sidekick.

She's a long-legged model workin' across the Straits. He's a geeky expat from the dirtay 'States. They fight crime.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

damn right!

havent considered this as my careers when i retire from modeling

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Kato is neatly cute, so you're a pro Nato model, Astaroth?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.