dont ask me why i want to be a merman.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

bu shi mermeimei

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

mermeimei = half fish, half Chinese girl

mermormon = half fish, half mormon

mermarmite = a salty paste made from mermen that is good for putting on toast

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahah ... for a second, I thought I saw Pomy said "half fish, half moron" ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Mermoron - half fish, half *insert name of favourite WLIB enemy*

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... it is your dear sweet son's fairwell gathering on Friday, care to join? PM me if you are ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

eat a merman, you will be

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@ Pomegranate,    ey!! i know how, you just go to Innsmouth (Massachusetts) and have sex with a Deep One, a pure one, ok? hybrids don´t count. You should pick up one like this:

Or maybe just submit your apply to the cult of Cthulhu, now is summer, they are recruiting for the fish-orgies.

more information here: http://www.cthulhu.org/

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Adolfo ... what have you been eating in Spain? or what have you been watching from Funshion (or that other web site you suggested)? ...

... you are sick ... wickedly sick ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@DD, No movies, this time. I was reading some H.P. Lovecraft´s novels, monsters and detectives, set during the 1920’s......
    I have learnt the expresion: vaguely anthropomorphic, is pretty cool, huh? XD

And I also discovered that Guillermo del Toro will direct “Beyond the Mountains of Madness” ohhhhh!!!!!  太牛B了!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.