Discussion » Nonsense » 别人说什么能让你无语?what others said can make you speechles

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

when I was waiting the subway yestoday, I was in a zigzag line. A woman asked me which line she should take to a stop then asked: Do I have to wait in line? I was speechless: her expression was so innocent that I couldn't reply sarcastically, and I also felt it's hard to say"yes, you should" like teaching a child. It's kind of a funny embarrassment.

What's your experience?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,连续几天,看见三个妞(还是四个?)在论坛玩“艳情宫闱片”,弄得满城风雨,遍地鼻血,确实有些无语!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Evalyn ... heehee ... the hair salon people mainly asked girls, especially those with shoulder-length hair (or longer) ... your mug shot have very pretty hair ...

... suggest you consider a shave, or at least a very short but stylish cut ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... John ... no one said you cannot discuss in Russian :)

... keep in mind that the main purpose of any forum is to exchange ideas and opinions, also information and news ... and I think it is safe to say that, if anyone here can speak in Martian or any ancient civilization, they are free to discuss on this forum as well, except that not many people would be able to understand ...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

所有反问句!我最恨反问句!不是真的不明白,而是明知故问引导性的那种反问句!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... that's not a question for ONE person, but for larger population ...

... and speaking of "population", if this site does indeed explicitly state that Chinese language is not allowed, or for the sake of argument, English is not allowed, many people might "leave" this site and that's not anyone, including yourself, want to happen ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, If you use Firefox web browser, look for PeraPera kun or Words Dict Chinese-English Dictionary in the Add-Ons menu.

I think Google Chrome has a translation feature, too.

I installed translation software to see if there were fenqing plotting my demise, but I was disappointed.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Don't be too lazy John, Chinese doesn't bother you that much if you understand it... what is the big deal ? We live in beijing is healthy to let people get what they want, sex, language exchange sex, and anything sex related..  so, you should pay more attention on that part, which makes you less arguments with dudes here. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... as I am just a lazy old fart, I had not been bothered to change the "language setting", and when I was about to do it, I noticed that the OLD opton for language setting has been removed?

Admins ... bring that back, then the main language for the forum WONT be English for everyone :)

Stephanie ... so this site is just all about different kinds of sex?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I was partially joking.. lol

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

oh, that is me now.. im glad.. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Gf has made a good point, as always ... and then I was thinking ... if this thread is about being "speechless", then what the crack are we talking about?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I like not her personality ...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I'm speechless to most 80's people.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I remember one time, an old weirdo came to us in the middle of the street, and began to talk about vampires, saying that they rule the world, hidden in the shadows......

Also one time, a gypsy came to us and gave us a dissertation about the use of the knife and how to hit with it depending if the other person belong to your family, is a friend or no related.....

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

About the hair thing, I find it annoying too. When I had long hair, they try to persuade me to curl it; I cut it short, they want me to dye it... it's hard to get women's hair cut without ads in the process.

I think the language thing is not a big deal, join the one you are interested, ignore others, peace. lol

@Stanley, what's wrong with 80's people?

潇然's experience is really weird. I once was asked by a few cute girls to convert to Christian. The Chinese version is more like this, someone stop you on the street and start to tell your fortune. lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.