Discussion » Nonsense » Any early birds?

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:
    <p>or like me, late&nbsp;owl's</p> <p>...&nbsp;actually i prefer to sleep thurdays from 08:00 to 16:00 good preperation for friday night ...</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... normally up at 6am, even earlier depending on weather or weekend :)

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

I like to get up at early ... from six to afternoon i can work the best ... wonder why i never manage to get up early though ... i should buy a second alarm ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... been like that for decades, and most of the time, I woke up before the alarm ... it's really a terrible thing, especially when you go visit and stay with friends, and you get up earlier than the rest of the household or family ...

... the plus side is the chance to have a breath of morning fresh air, even in Beijing, hahahaha ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Given enough time in the same schedule, I start waking up thirty minutes to an hour before my alarm is set to go off. Why? 'Cuz I've usually got something abominable in my abdominal area what wants out. ~6:30ish is time to wake'n'bake followed by a shit'n'shower. If I wasn't drinking the night before, I have time to argue on WLIB before I start my commute, which is long enough for me to play some vidyagaems and sober up before work (not that I have to).

• Simen Wangberg

"sober up before work (not that I have to)."

事业单位!加油!:-D

Working for the government is awesome.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Given the freedom to screw with my sleeping schedule, I also sleep around 9am and wake up at 5-6pm. 

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

I am an early bird, sometimes a night owl as well.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Working weekends... whoop whoop

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.