Discussion » Employment Opportunities » A free of charge flat in exchange for English lang

• Louis
    Louis wrote:

Hey guys, thanks for your time to visit my post.

I am Louis, 29. I graduated from one of the top universities with a Mater of Arts degree in Chinese language. I am living next to Guoyuan Metro Station in Tongzhou District (通州果园地铁站. 30mins or so to Guomao from here). I am working at one of the largest Chinese firms.

The SOLE purpose of mine is to find a compatible native speaker to share my flat (with 2 bedrooms, a toilet and a kitchen, fast-speed internet access, and other modern utilities) with me FOR FREE. By doing so, I hope to  sharpen my English competence and your Chinese skill together..

What you are expected:

-          A native speaking gentleman or lady with a decent job or studying in Beijing in the next at least months.

-          Have pleasurable living habits.

-          Be willing to communicate with me in English indoors.

What you can expect from me:

-          Free accommodation.

-          A decent Chinese gentleman equipped with sound knowledge of Chinese literature and culture.

-          Free access to a large volume of Chinese literal and cultural books and magazines possessed by me.

-          An opportunity to improve Chinese and get a deeper understanding of Chinese living style and mentality etc.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have problems.

Thanks again for your time.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.