Discussion » Nonsense » A free of charge flat in exchange for English lang

• Louis
    Louis wrote:

Hey guys, thanks for your time to see this post.

I am Louis, 29. I graduated from one of the top universities with a Mater of Arts degree in Chinese language. I am living next to Guoyuan Metro Station in Tongzhou District (通州果园地铁站). I am working at one of the largest firms.

The SOLE purpose of mine is to find a compatible native speaker to share my flat (with 2 bedrooms, a toilet and a kitchen, fast-speed internet access, and other modern utilities) with me FOR FREE. By doing so, I hope to sharpen my English competence and your Chinese sklii together..

What you are expected:

-          A native speaking gentleman or lady with a decent job or studying in Beijing in the next at least months.

-          Have pleasurable living habits.

-          Be willing to communicate with me in English indoors.

What you can expect from me:

-          Free accommodation.

-          A decent Chinese gentleman equipped with sound knowledge of Chinese literature and culture.

-          Free access to a large volume of Chinese literal and cultural books and magazines possessed by me.

-          An opportunity to improve Chinese and get a deeper understanding of Chinese living style and mentality etc.

PS: I assertively say, I can speak  and write good English as a non-English major who recieved college education. And you can tell that from this post. You do not have to invest too much time in me.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have problems.

Thanks again for your time.

• Simen Wangberg

Wow, this actually sounds pretty decent...if you don't mind living in Tongzhou. Good luck man, I hope you find a good candidate.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Holy shit.  If my place wasnt' already free from my job I would jump on this.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hahaha JODER! World is a friendly place to native english speakers, easily to get jobs abroad and free accomodation sometimes :P 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.