Discussion » Nonsense » i want to know some black girls in beijing. how &#

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>i havn`t seen too many black girls on the website.</p> <p>how clould o know some ?</p> <p>who has good idea?</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

"cholcolate if lucky u can get russian"

No luck involved - just be sure to bring your wallet, Kev.

• Simen Wangberg

I was referring to the straight-up prostitutes - who actually, in my opinion, have far more honor and grace than the afore-mentioned diggers of gold.

But hey, do whoever, man.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Kevin ... how black is black? My suggestion is if you head out to Yuki's sun-tanning place ...

• kö
    wrote:

又出来发骚了。。。。去juciy tonight...u  will  see  many  many  many ....good luck..

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i need black girls!

not only girls 

cholcolate is the 70 cocktail place?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

igwe

it is very rude and parochialism to say that.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

go nd put some color things on girls..then they will become black girls..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

thats what u want..black

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

daytime.....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How about ganguro girls? Is there a Chinese analog of this subcultural phenomenon?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i suggest you first try to know what they are like then decide if you can be a friend to them .and if you don't wanna get a punch or sth, if you are lucky i mean.zip your starting line  "oh i just really FEEL LIKE making some BLACK girls friends, so nice to know you"

• №❶ Passioη

@ Author - Quite a Quest

Once upon a time, there was a "black girl" active on this website. Not really the "Beyonce type" - BUT as easily predictable by people from other races (who uphold a threshold of prejudice against blacks), she was sensitive, excessively strong in character, easily upset especially by racial comments, and other insignificant reasons that could make a "black person" difficult to get along with.

However, that was not the only known case... just not good enough to scribble as a first thing in my morning. PM me if your curiousity has not yet been satisfied.

------------------------------------------

@ Dando Z (and all species of the same mindset) -

Black people make up only 10% of the world's population. That includes americans, africans, carribeans, and wherever else those of negroid roots are known to prevail. In Beijing, the ratio of white to black would be 9 to 1 respectively.

So? if you often looked in the mirror and found it so racially glorious to have or be jew / cauc / asian over being something else, look again - this time on the streets, it's so easy to find another you. Then remember there is a calm "black person" watching you inside-out from a distance. He has a better reason to feel special. He simply is. 

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA if they are gold diggers just bring gold and your all in : )

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ Scott.... It really does not matter how high of a percentage of foreigners here are men.  It only matters the quality of the foreign population and the people who seek them out.  High quality will naturally float to the top while low quality will naturally sink to the bottom.  People are able to recognize where they want to be and who to surround themselves with in order to get there.  Everyone should keep priniciples no matter where they are.  Its just sad that some people forget that sometimes.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.