Discussion » Pets & Animals » Human scum! At the entrance to Kengkou market,

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>Original from MOP:</p> <p>http://tt.mop.com/read_9643076_1_0.html</p> <p>Also on Chinasmack:</p> <p>http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/puppy-roasted-alive-over-open-fire-by-chinese-women.html</p> <p>I can understand some local tastes in food. But the question is: why need to torture living creature like this? I thought Chinese like dogs.(</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Those puppy pancakes actually look kind of cute.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

shit, I got heart trouble again!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Usually, psychopaths begin their career with the torture of the lower animals... O_o

From my own experience, persons who lack of compassion for animals also lack of goodness of character  :/ yep, they are real motherfuckers

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

finnaly i can use my chinasmack vokabular here, letz 'human flesch search' them ^^

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't condone animal cruelty, but anyone who is morally outraged at animal abuse in China has some really fucked up moral priorities.

There are bigger problems here: migrant workers waiting for their paychecks, sex-selective abortion/infanticide, and mentally healthy petitioners being summarily confined to sanitariums, to name just a few.

If images of some old twats roasting puppies gives you more of a headache than any of these social issues, then I suggest you take some .45 caliber aspirin to relieve your pain.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Dando, you are a master in the art of controversy, you like it, huh? :P

Stratagem I -The Extension- This consists in carrying your opponent's proposition beyond its natural limits; in giving it as general a signification and as wide a sense as possible, so as to exaggerate it [...]

the theme here is, as JC said: I can understand some local tastes in food. But the question is: why need to torture living creature like this?

those persons that prefer and show more interest to help homeless pets over homeless people, is other theme. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.