Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Junior Architect needed (Architecture Design&#

• 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:
    <p>Student for internship in Architecture and related area, or graduate in arround one or two years. The position is assistant of senior architect that comes from WATG.</p> <p>Job description as follow:</p> <p>Responsibilities:<br />1.Independently complete drafting assignments.<br />2.Assist project manager or senior level staff in developing a design strategy. <br />3.Strong design ability to lead assistant designers to complete the design tasks of the project independently.<br />4.Conduct research and analysis as needed for a project. <br />5.Compile data, perform design computations, and prepare plans and renderings. <br />6.Assist in the preparation of construction documentation and the production of models, marketing material, and  presentation packages for public/private review.<br />7.Attend meetings both inside and outside the firm pertaining to existing and potential projects. <br />8.Provide additional support to ensure smooth execution of projects. <br /><br />Requirements:<br />1.Bachelor&rsquo;s degree in Architecture and 3-5 years of work experience in the field or in a related area.<br />2.Promising portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities.<br />3.Excellent conceptual design and graphic skills. <br />4.Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite software packages and Microsoft Office.<br />5.Experienced in working with 3DS MAX , Sketch-up or Rhino.<br />6.Rigorous attention to detail work. <br />7.Excellent organizational skills.</p>
  • 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:
  • 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:

by the way, location: Beijing, National Library

• kö
    wrote:

I   have   some friends from  zaha. beijing   and  kengo kuma``````

• 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:

Sure? are they interesting in this?

• kö
    wrote:

i dont  kown ..they not  part-time  and they  have  some project for  soho  and  other  city  project..maybe  i can  ask  my   ex  he was  work  for  zaha....but  how  much  you  can   pay ?

• 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:

It is full time work. With the Salary, it  depnds on negotiate face to face.

• 谈枫
    谈枫 wrote:

:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.