Discussion » Current Events » Would You be happier living with your landlord/

• Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... ans: no ...

... FYI, I was once the landlord in Sydney, and my wife's colleague was renting a room, and we often had issues about the tidiness of the kitchen ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

More than other flatmates, landlords tend to frown on things like growing cannabis on the balcony, cooking methamphetamine in the kitchen, or carving up strangled prostitutes in the bathroom.

How the fuck am I supposed to pay the rent? Is life even worth living without being able to do these things in the privacy of your own home? Jesus Christ, what is this world coming to that population pressures have forced us to give up the things that make us human?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

God no. Someone is going to get way crankier when it's actually their house, not just shared space.

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

speaking of housing does anyone know anyone who might be renting out 1bdr in dongzhimen-esque area (i need line 13 subway) for around 3k/month?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Anna ... last I heard, a girl here was looking for someone to share/rent an apartment together in that general area, she works in Li Shui Qiao, so lines 5 and 13 are both good for her ... but I need to confirm before I can tell you ... I will PM you later :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.